Gville vs South Pittsburg

OLD PIRATE

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are exactly right. All the sources I have place Gordonsville's Living Legend coach as the man that scored that decisive touchdown. As for this game, I have said it once and I will say it again. I have seen Gordonsville play in person twice this season. I have seen South Pitt play in person five times this season. If both teams play the way they are capable, South Pitt is the better of the two, but that is why you play the game. I have a feeling this one will be decided up front in the trenches. The battle of two true living legends, what more could everyone ask for?

In the trenches. Interesting. I thought that myself. GVs leading tackler lines up and puts his hand on the ground. /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> Hopefully he has another 2 digit night. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Yall have a happy Thanksgiving.

In the trenches. Interesting. I thought that myself. GVs leading tackler lines up and puts his hand on the ground. /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> Hopefully he has another 2 digit night. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> Yall have a happy Thanksgiving.

One or two of the other D linemen are way up there in tackles also.If our guys can get in the backfield and hit the SP boys before they get going, I like our chances.

If any of you boys in blue see a blue F-150 with USMC tags tomorrow, give me a yell. I'm headin' up to G-ville to destroy a turkey.

I probably won't see you, for I'll be in Liberty destroying my own.But we may cross paths in transit.

In the trenches. Interesting. I thought that myself. GVs leading tackler lines up and puts his hand on the ground. /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> Hopefully he has another 2 digit night. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Yall have a happy Thanksgiving.

hmm...I wonder who that could be MO$$$$? lol, does his last name start with an "S" and rhyme with Rims? lol...in all seriousness your son is one fine football player and you seem to have raised him right. I hope he goes somewhere and plays at the next level. I'd like to see him continue playing, he has the heart and soul of a true champion and champions are not defined by wins and losses...

hmm...I wonder who that could be MO$$? lol, does his last name start with an "S" and rhyme with Rims? lol...in all seriousness your son is one fine football player and you seem to have raised him right. I hope he goes somewhere and plays at the next level. I'd like to see him continue playing, he has the heart and soul of a true champion and champions are not defined by wins and losses...

Shizz, I was wondering the same thing,LOL. And you're right, #59 is a heck of a FB player.

I met him after the game & gave him ( and others) congrats. I'd love to see him playing

on Sat. somewhere (UT?). Met old MO$$$$ and Mom. Really good folks...hope he don't

read this & get the big head, LOL. Really enjoyed being there...talked to a lot o folks. Neat!!

If you make it to the game, have a safe trip. I'm planning on being there, but been sick the

past couple of days. Probably be a last minute thing.

Good luck to the TIGERS!!!!!!!

hmm...I wonder who that could be MO$$$$? lol, does his last name start with an "S" and rhyme with Rims? lol...in all seriousness your son is one fine football player and you seem to have raised him right. I hope he goes somewhere and plays at the next level. I'd like to see him continue playing, he has the heart and soul of a true champion and champions are not defined by wins and losses...

Since this is his dream. Yep he truly gives it all. Never quit yet. I always told him if you quit once, it makes it easier the next time. Thank you for your compliment on his raising. I dont let up or quit him either. I always told him since you dont like to loose play harder. He has come to realize you can always break your own record. Just work after it.

First and foremost you have to have grades, and you have to stay out of trouble. I think he has learned about trouble, by watching a few pro players this year. You simply have to know who to associate with and say no when trouble tempts you. So far so good. I think he has the picture. Hopefully he will inspire thoes around him.

If he never puts on pads again, the lessons he has learned playing HS football, will always be helpful to remind him of what it takes to excell and suceed in life. I thank his teachers, his coaches, and his family, and friends, for supporting him through his football dreams. It has been good to him, he has been blessed, and earned every bit of it. Good luck the rest of the way Justin. I will always support you in what ever you choose to do.

Now go out there Friday and lay it all on the line, son. This is the last game you are promised in HS football.

Too bad from what i could see from my seat he didn't have any thing to be proud of /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Go Pirates make Region 3 proud. LV will be there in numbers to give our support to SP and Region 3. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Since this is his dream. Yep he truly gives it all. Never quit yet. I always told him if you quit once, it makes it easier the next time. Thank you for your compliment on his raising. I dont let up or quit him either. I always told him since you dont like to loose play harder. He has come to realize you can always break your own record. Just work after it.

First and foremost you have to have grades, and you have to stay out of trouble. I think he has learned about trouble, by watching a few pro players this year. You simply have to know who to associate with and say no when trouble tempts you. So far so good. I think he has the picture. Hopefully he will inspire thoes around him.

If he never puts on pads again, the lessons he has learned playing HS football, will always be helpful to remind him of what it takes to excell and suceed in life. I thank his teachers, his coaches, and his family, and friends, for supporting him through his football dreams. It has been good to him, he has been blessed, and earned every bit of it. Good luck the rest of the way Justin. I will always support you in what ever you choose to do.

Now go out there Friday and lay it all on the line, son. This is the last game you are promised in HS football.

Moss and Bishop Good Luck to the G Men on Friday Night. Region 4 is pulling for you guys.

Nothing equalizes the speed like a wet field and it appears like Cold and Wet is in the weather forecast.

Take advantage of mistakes and jump on them early, Gordonsville knows better than anyone that getting

a lead is key to beating South Pitt.