Fulton Falcons @ Pearl-Cohn Firebirds

Big Country

EASY NOW!!!! How in the world can you say "schools like Station Camp, Greenbrier, & White House"????? All three of those teams are very good. I'd take any of them against just about anyone in the state in Class 3A.

Fulton's offense hasn't exactly been great this year and Pearl Cohn's defense is the best that they will have seen to this point. THAT INCLUDES OAK RIDGE!!!! Against AE it was obvious that Montgomery could not throw the football to the right team all night long. His INTs were Fulton's points in that game. It wasn't like Fulton moved the football up and down the field all night offensively.

Pearl Cohn's defense has allowed NOTHING all year long just about. They allowed 10 to Station Camp in two games. They allowed 21 to White House in two games. They allowed 14 to Greenbrier. They allowed nothing to Howard. They allowed 13 to a solid Sycamore bunch that went 6-4 on the season. THAT'S 58-POINTS IN 7 GAMES AGAINST PLAYOFF CALIBER CLASS 3A TEAMS!!!!! Since the week nine bye week PC has allowed just 17-POINTS in a total of four games.

If you are planning on coming to Nashville with the intention that Fulton is just going to run the ball up and down the field all night long against the Pearl Cohn defense like they did last year THEN..............YOU ARE SADLY MISTAKEN!!!!

What's that again?

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am for Pearl Cohn & David Lipscomb the rest of the way. I hope they both win by a ton tonight. It's all about being a midstate supporter. DEAL WITH IT!!!!

I had you labeled correctly though because your reply above is exactly "moronic" /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

..................and I know more about football on my worst day then you'll ever know /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Hey ruse?:

Have a safe trip and have a great time tonight. Watching Sonny Gray-to-Rod Wilks is something that high school fans better start to cherish with each passing minute now because it's got a little over a week at the most until it's OVER!!!! If the Bulldogs lose to Bearden tonight then it will be over on this day.

GO FIREBIRDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW dandy82, where is White House playing basketball at tonight?????? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Way to go Fulton. What happened to your Pearl Cohn Masonette's Big Country? Don't play with it. hahahahahaha

I hope that is what you believe about Rashad Mason being the only reason for Deaunte Mason's success last year. Every person from the players to the coaches in region 4-3A thought the exact same thing heading into this season. THIS WAS ESPECIALLY THE CASE FOR WHITE HOUSE FANS!!!!! In the end though Mason put up better numbers because he's a better player. You will discover this to be the truth in a few short hours. Go Firebirds!!!!

Well Well Well...Big Country you have done it once again...not only did they beat PC they EMBARRASED them!! 44-16?! I could of swore that their defense was good and BIG PLAY mason was goin to destroy them....well, in the end you were WRONG once again. Whenever you get tired of sucking on your foot then give us your non-MORONIC outtake on this game....and by the way FULTON STATE CHAMPS AGAIN FHS-30 DL-10and i cant wait to hear Big Country and the rest of the haters say "fulton doesnt stand a chance against lipscomb, their a different team this year, blah blah blah blah"

Well.... have you ever gone to that movie that everyone keeps talking about like it's the best thing you'll ever see? Only to find out that it wasn't that good at all. Well we just paid the $7.00 to the Pearl-Cohn premier staring "Mr. Football Mason" and should have gone to blockbuster. Mason was a decent athelete... he did have 2 nice runs because of his scrambling skills (aka running for his life). He was the only reason they got on the scoreboard. Unfortunately, his Mr Football numbers have definitely been padded by weaker competition. He was a one man band with no extension cord to plug the rest of his team in. That's a AAA playoff shame.

The only game they brought was the intimidation game. It started with several team players dessed in their jerseys taunting & jawing our players as we're getting dressed & unloading equipment. The crazy thing was the band members were talking smack too. Fortunatley, you bark like a Pit bull, but bite like a Cocker Spaniel. We felt like we entered a turf war instead of a football game. You would have thought we called their mom fat and said she couldn't cookt fish. It was a parade of sizing up the competition and basically acting like fools. I would have prefered someone to shake my hand and say "Welcome to Pearl Cohn." Instead I got "What you looking at Cracker?"

That responce was probably prevoked by me though, as I stood staring with my Jaw wide open. You see.... the concession's crew unfortunately had their cart's wheel catch the curb and dumped all of the fish onto the street. Yes... the curbside street where parked cars leak their fluids. I know you're thinking "Oh no they didn't!" But, "Oh yes they did!" They brought out the tupperware and put 80-90% back in the bowl and threw a few of the gravel saturated fish in the trash can. Here's a clue.... the 5 second rule does not apply when your talking about raw fish laying on the roadside. Needless to say... they did not like me staring as they prepared & seasoned the fish. So now I'm not Photoman, but merely a saltine cracker.

Anyway, good luck to the Pearl-Cohn program. You're a team with plenty of potential and when you have enough big plays, your momentum swings can keep the game interesting. Hats off to the band for breaking tradition and showing up before the game started.

Big Country... not rubbing anything in your face. It was left on the field. You're just one of those passionate fans that make CoachT a great place to talk High School Football.

Go Falcons!

Photoman, I could picture all of that as I read it. So many talk of the allure of a game at PC, but I wasn't impressed with Mason or the PC environment at our game. They work the intimidation on and off the field. Only the week before our game White House had been there and from what I heard they had people from the streetside behind the visitor side throwing bb's and rocks with glass in it at their backs. Needless to say we were a little apprehensive. Then the almighty PC "show" started. Humility is not something they teach there. At SC and at WH I heard they danced on the centerfield logo (kinda like stomping on Dallas' centerfield star), and I know that happened last year at our field. And unlike Big Country, I'm not the only one that agreed that Mason's number are high because he is the one that stands out among a bunch of AVERAGE athletes. Yeah, they beat some good teams in Region 4, including us, but by the hair of their chinny-chin-chin. Even though they beat Station Camp, I do think Camp would have been more competition for Fulton after coming up 9-1 in season. But anyway, congratulations on the win.....I do agree that Region 2 is the elite in 3A and to beat ya'll would be a feat.

Oh, and I'm glad I don't eat fish. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

I am for Pearl Cohn & David Lipscomb the rest of the way. I hope they both win by a ton tonight. It's all about being a midstate supporter. DEAL WITH IT!!!!

I had you labeled correctly though because your reply above is exactly "moronic" /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

..................and I know more about football on my worst day then you'll ever know /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Hey ruse?:

Have a safe trip and have a great time tonight. Watching Sonny Gray-to-Rod Wilks is something that high school fans better start to cherish with each passing minute now because it's got a little over a week at the most until it's OVER!!!! If the Bulldogs lose to Bearden tonight then it will be over on this day.

GO FIREBIRDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW dandy82, where is White House playing basketball at tonight?????? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Fulton 44. Pearl-Cohn 16. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I need to say no more. The score is legitimate enough to prove Country's ignorance.

Fulton 44. Pearl-Cohn 16. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I need to say no more. The score is legitimate enough to prove Country's ignorance.

We already knew of the ignorance.It seems to rear its ugly head aroung this time every year.More so during the playoffs, some during the season and tries to act like a Boyscout during the preseason to be your friend.Dont disagree with it because it will turn on you.His programs dont do so well so he tries to turn the tied by bashing everyone elses.Then he'll run to the basketball boards and become the same expert /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> in basketball.Returning next year to give his breathtaking preview for everyones team and region not to mention the on the money predictions.If he had not changed his screenname 6 or 7 times he might be the #1 poster on Coach T. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Ask him why he changed his name and ask him why he has more than 1 screenname.Why? So he can argue with himself to try and make his point more clear or most commonly to have someone agree with him so it seems like he has support.Welcome to Big Countrys[aka to many to list]world. It must be hard not having any REAL people has friends. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I don't normally post on here, I just like to come in and read what everybody has to say about the up-coming games. However, I am so upset about what happened at this game last night! I have never seen such horrible behavior in 5 year of attending every Fulton High School football game! The PC crowd started booing and screaming at our band before they even started playing. They were calling the flag girls names that can't even be repeated. The flag coordinator had to pull them from that side of the field as soon as the performance was over to get them away from it. We had kids crying and scared for their own safety! What in the world?!

Once again, FHS proved they are great kids and won that game last night with dignity! GO FALCONS! Can't wait to go to State!!!!!!!

Congrats Falcons on another trip to the buro. Seems like we have been seeing alot of you'all lately playing the game just before us on the 1st Saturday in December. According to my math when you put a Falcon playing in between a Tornado on Friday night and Red Rebel on Saturday Afternoon it equals 3 gold balls to E. Tenn.

I don't normally post on here, I just like to come in and read what everybody has to say about the up-coming games. However, I am so upset about what happened at this game last night! I have never seen such horrible behavior in 5 year of attending every Fulton High School football game! The PC crowd started booing and screaming at our band before they even started playing. They were calling the flag girls names that can't even be repeated. The flag coordinator had to pull them from that side of the field as soon as the performance was over to get them away from it. We had kids crying and scared for their own safety! What in the world?!

Once again, FHS proved they are great kids and won that game last night with dignity! GO FALCONS! Can't wait to go to State!!!!!!!

Have your school administrator report this to the TSSAA.The more legit complaints they get the more they will look into this or MAYBE do something about it.My idea was to make them play ALL of thier games away until the coach makes them grow up and takes control of his team or thier schools administrator will enforce some kind of disapline for thier home games.Its a shame what happened to you at a high school football game.This shoudnt be the case.Please report this to the TSSAA.It might prevent a major incident later down the road for someone elses' child.

Have your school administrator report this to the TSSAA.The more legit complaints they get the more they will look into this or MAYBE do something about it.My idea was to make them play ALL of thier games away until the coach makes them grow up and takes control of his team or thier schools administrator will enforce some kind of disapline for thier home games.Its a shame what happened to you at a high school football game.This shoudnt be the case.Please report this to the TSSAA.It might prevent a major incident later down the road for someone elses' child.

We thought about this last night, and you are right. Ms. Hatcher was there last night, and she was concerned. From my understanding it is her intention to follow up, but we need to make sure that happens. Things were out of control last night and I definitely think with the attitude there, it is heading for a big disaster!