South Pittsburg vs Hampton

TheLivingLegend

yea, any town who has the national Cornbread Festival has to be from the country. Just like us...

Take you a little fresh churned butter and throw it on that cornbread. Need some soup beans and a little side meat fried up and you've got you're self some good eating. I guess I'm just a country boy.

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Take you a little fresh churned butter and throw it on that cornbread. Need some soup beans and a little side meat fried up and you've got you're self some good eating. I guess I'm just a country boy.

Hey, that'll work in TC too! Makes me hungry just reading it. How're you doing, ole timer? LOL

You got room in the trunk for an old man who needs a ride? Wife and 59 are both working. Dont want to go alone.

Always room for one more! Glad to have you along. Justin came by class with Philip today and said you were looking for a ride. Gonna try to leave out from school around 3:30 if you just want to meet us there. I think this should be a good game. Philip is excited about seeing it, and I think he's going to bring Justin Huddleston, but not sure.

Thanks zonepirate,

I hope we have a great game with no injuries and then the winner goes on to the Boro and gets the gold ball for all of East Tennessee!!!!!!!!!

from an old Kirkman Tech Golden Hawk

(my kids went to Hampton)

Go Dogs!!!!!!!!!!!!

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Hawkman. Have you had an oppurtuinity to visit the location where the school used to be?

So that was you running that thing! My wife and I were wondering what it would sound like with a dozen eggs in it. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Or, better yet a pillow. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />