Dyer County Vs. CPA

1brutalchoctaw

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude, I don't live anywhere near DC. You've polluted the board with your silly adoubles posts. This is a sports post. Where I come from, we just grab your pencil thin wuss neck and beat the he-doublel out of you. You wanna talk b-ball, fine. You wanna talk your flower arranging, go to the Oprah channel. But, please just go away.

It sounds like you come from a very civilized, non-barbaric, and intelligent place.

I find some irony in your posts however. At some points, you try to act all big and say things as immature as "grab your pencil thin wuss neck and beat the he-doublel out of you." but soon after that you start talking about flowers and Oprah again. I already warned you once makes you sound like a predator... I do not even know what a "he-doublel" is, unless you mean H-E-double-L... but surely you are not too lazy to press a few extra keys to make you sound somewhat intelligent and credible... so I guess i will trust that you know what you are talking about...

Right right right man you are an amazing poster!! So I guess you are one of those "our team does no wrong" type fans! CPA shouldn't have had any fouls! and CPA got robbed and CPA is the best team and DC shouldn't be in Friday's game! Everyone has heard this over and over! Give up! The outcome will not change no matter how much you "cry & complain"! DC won and CPA loss! Congrats on making it to state!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GOOD NITE BEAVO..HAVE A GOOD"UN'

GO CHOCTAWS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All I've heard is how CPA got the game taken from them. But no one is talking about how bad the officating was in the first place. Dyer County took three charges while being up 10 points early in the game. However, the charges were called blocks therefore either CPA shot free throws or completed three point plays.

I cant necessarily say that CPA deserved to win when DC had played as hard or harder but seemed to never be able to get into any rhythmn because of the fouls called againist them. DC is well coached and probably havent been getting as much credit due to the fact that because local, former vandy star was on the other end coaching..Everyone is ready to name him coach of the year because of his credentials as a former player. NOT TO SAY THAT MADDUX doesnt do a good job, he does but I mean DC controlled the game until late when it was just hard to overcome horrible calls againist them along with a heavy dose of Zeke Mason..That kids really good by the way.

Maybe the last 15 seconds of the game were questionable but the game may have never came to that if the officiating was up to par in the beggining because folks, I'm gonna tell yea that CPA was good as blown out the gym but alot of questionable fouls early caused the momentum to switch. But CPA had a fine season and they will obviously be one of the favorites to win it next year.

All I've heard is how CPA got the game taken from them. But no one is talking about how bad the officating was in the first place. Dyer County took three charges while being up 10 points early in the game. However, the charges were called blocks therefore either CPA shot free throws or completed three point plays.

I cant necessarily say that CPA deserved to win when DC had played as hard or harder but seemed to never be able to get into any rhythmn because of the fouls called againist them. DC is well coached and probably havent been getting as much credit due to the fact that because local, former vandy star was on the other end coaching..Everyone is ready to name him coach of the year because of his credentials as a former player. NOT TO SAY THAT MADDUX doesnt do a good job, he does but I mean DC controlled the game until late when it was just hard to overcome horrible calls againist them along with a heavy dose of Zeke Mason..That kids really good by the way.

Maybe the last 15 seconds of the game were questionable but the game may have never came to that if the officiating was up to par in the beggining because folks, I'm gonna tell yea that CPA was good as blown out the gym but alot of questionable fouls early caused the momentum to switch. But CPA had a fine season and they will obviously be one of the favorites to win it next year.

Incredible Post!

this game was handed to cpa after the way refs called most of the game. i can see why cpas coach was upset after the game, but he had no reason to cuss out the referees. CHRIST presptyrian academy. drew maddux shamed the name of JESUS CHRIST tonight.....i only pray for him that the wrath of God does not strike down on him......

It sounds like you come from a very civilized, non-barbaric, and intelligent place.

I find some irony in your posts however. At some points, you try to act all big and say things as immature as "grab your pencil thin wuss neck and beat the he-doublel out of you." but soon after that you start talking about flowers and Oprah again. I already warned you once makes you sound like a predator... I do not even know what a "he-doublel" is, unless you mean H-E-double-L... but surely you are not too lazy to press a few extra keys to make you sound somewhat intelligent and credible... so I guess i will trust that you know what you are talking about...

I guess I'm posting with a complete moron. Let's go back to the beginning. Get a Websters and look up the meaning of "irony". You may be "confused" or you may be "befuddled" by my statements but finding irony in my post makes no sense and does not belong in your post - have you graduated from pre-school yet?. Once you recognize this, you will be so embarrased of your first sentence that you will grap your own pencil thin neck and punch yourself in the face at least 5 times. You are so dumb you're dumber than yourself.

i just want to say a couple things.

1. i thought the reffing was bad for both teams throughout the entire game.

2. although the last 15 seconds were questionable the only thing cpa deserves would be a second chance at those 15 seconds, not necessarily the win.

3. as far as bbballfan's post saying, "unless you guys bring in another"Z". " Z came to cpa in middle school because he had friends there. if you didnt mean to emphasize the "BRING IN" and just meant if cpa got another Z i would probably agree with your post.

this game was handed to cpa after the way refs called most of the game. i can see why cpas coach was upset after the game, but he had no reason to cuss out the referees. CHRIST presptyrian academy. drew maddux shamed the name of JESUS CHRIST tonight.....i only pray for him that the wrath of God does not strike down on him......

I really don't think that is appropriate for posters to lie about what Drew Maddux did or did not say. I personally, am not a fan, but some of these post sound totally fabricated. I can't believe I am defending CPA, but sometimes you have to do what you have to do.

I really don't think that is appropriate for posters to lie about what Drew Maddux did or did not say. I personally, am not a fan, but some of these post sound totally fabricated. I can't believe I am defending CPA, but sometimes you have to do what you have to do.

I know 1brutalchoctaw personally and he is a true CHRISTIAN and why would he lie about that! I bet you that he was on the floor where he could hear everything that Drew Maddux said!

i just want to say a couple things.

1. i thought the reffing was bad for both teams throughout the entire game.

2. although the last 15 seconds were questionable the only thing cpa deserves would be a second chance at those 15 seconds, not necessarily the win.

3. as far as bbballfan's post saying, "unless you guys bring in another"Z". " Z came to cpa in middle school because he had friends there. if you didnt mean to emphasize the "BRING IN" and just meant if cpa got another Z i would probably agree with your post.

Sorry, I did mean if CPA "got" another "Z". I in know way meant anything else! Sorry, if that's the way it came across.