State tournament fan support

Icy

Union City will definitely have the fan base. Saturday will definitely be a big day with the Golden Tornadoes in the finals and Coach Randy Barnes (former UCHS football coach) being inducted into the TSSAA Hall of Fame.

Just wondering if there was any way of moving Manassas to AAA so each division would have an unbeatable team? UC, DC, and Manassas--unbeatable!!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The entire county of Jackson will be empty wednesday night, as they will all be sitting in the Murphy Center. Win or lose, they will certainly represent very well. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

(those people are NUTS)

well from what ive heard, the white county fans definitely outnumbered the choctaw fans. which doesnt happen that often.

Could be "Brutal" but what is the distance differential ? I'll lay odds a "head count" could be in order for in order for this one ! Murphy Center will be ORANGE ! Only prediction you'll see me make on here ! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Sorry 2p but your fans were an embarrassment to Murfreesboro schools last year. It seemed no Oakland students cared enough to come support there team in the state semis.

And its posts like this that keep Oakland fans from supporting Siegel. I was pulling for Oakland last year and I'll be there for Siegel this year. Good luck Stars and I hope to see other Murfreesboro schools there as well cheering for one of our teams.

I went to the boys state tourney in 1996,97,2000,02,03,04,05 and 07. I will list schools who had a great following and schools who don't

Schools who don't.

All Memphis Schools. Even White Station had no fan support.

Maryville had poor support last year. If it was football it would be different. I was dissapointed in Maryville fans last year.

Austin East brings few fans down there.

Inner City Nashville Schools don't bring many fans.

Schools who bring a ton of fans.

Bolivar Central

Giles County

Siegel. Best student section I ever seen. Remind me of the Cameron Crazies.

South Fulton

Liberty Tech

Clarksville

Cosby

Perry County

Dyer County

Union City

Siegel, Clarksville, and Dyer County will have the most fan support of anybody in the tourney. Siegel will have the Siegel Nation along with their fans and some of Murfreesboro. Dyer County will literally bring all of Dyer County. Clarksville will be loaded with fan support as they will bring their humongous white wave /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />