Greenback vs Loudon

keesbball

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amazingly, Loudon and Greenback have only played five times ('97, '98, '05, '06, & '07); with the Big Red taking all five contests by the combined score of 203-69! Also, each time the 'Skins have played the Cherokee's, we also defeated the Lenoir City Panthers... crowning the Loudon Redskins as the undisputed Loudon County Champions!!!

With a young team it takes a while. If the Redskins played the Chargers again it might be different story. The outcome might be the same, but I believe it would be closer. The Redskins seem to be getting better and better.

Seems like you guys are getting on the right track, just so you know the Chargers have also gotten better. They returned their playmaker All State Jordan Jackson and All State LB Taylor Watson. These two did not play against Loudon. I am just saying I don't think it would be better.

Loudon wins big!

Seems like you guys are getting on the right track, just so you know the Chargers have also gotten better. They returned their playmaker All State Jordan Jackson and All State LB Taylor Watson. These two did not play against Loudon. I am just saying I don't think it would be better.

Loudon wins big!

I have a friend in Etowah that told me one of these kids was injured and the other was suspended for a legal offense that I won't go into. Is there any truth to that?