Oakland Franklin county.

im_tj_m

Oaklands young depth at the skill positions is going to get better and better every week, which could be scary after watching them last week. Heard talk that Barrett and Amey were going to be back this week. Anyone know if thats still the case? Watching Oakland rotate in four to five guys on offense and defense every few plays makes me believe the depth is there to do great things late in the year. I think this one should be little closer than last week, but not by much.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oaklands young depth at the skill positions is going to get better and better every week, which could be scary after watching them last week. Heard talk that Barrett and Amey were going to be back this week. Anyone know if thats still the case? Watching Oakland rotate in four to five guys on offense and defense every few plays makes me believe the depth is there to do great things late in the year. I think this one should be little closer than last week, but not by much.

No, Barrett will not play this week hopefully he gets released from the doctor next week. I think Amey will also be out this week.

Its gonna be a close game. I have a seen a Franklin County team growing by leaps and bounds each week, and I have a feeling that they are not gonna go down quietly on this one. Oakland has a good team from everything I have heard although they had a close one with Coffee County. I'm gonna have to go with Oakland with the win, but I wouldn't be suprised if an over confident Oakland team underestimates a quickly growing Frankin County team. If that is the case, we are talking major upset. I just don't know if the Franklin County defense will be ready for the high scoring Oakland offense. Shedd will be wore out by the end of this game, and I'd personally like to see him focus solely on offense for Franklin County. Defense has to make harder stops than they have the last few games for this one different. No two hand touch. Zero in onyour man, and stick them. If so we have the formula for an upset, but as of right now I'm gonna have to mark it up to Oakland.

Its gonna be a close game. I have a seen a Franklin County team growing by leaps and bounds each week, and I have a feeling that they are not gonna go down quietly on this one. Oakland has a good team from everything I have heard although they had a close one with Coffee County. I'm gonna have to go with Oakland with the win, but I wouldn't be suprised if an over confident Oakland team underestimates a quickly growing Frankin County team. If that is the case, we are talking major upset. I just don't know if the Franklin County defense will be ready for the high scoring Oakland offense. Shedd will be wore out by the end of this game, and I'd personally like to see him focus solely on offense for Franklin County. Defense has to make harder stops than they have the last few games for this one different. No two hand touch. Zero in onyour man, and stick them. If so we have the formula for an upset, but as of right now I'm gonna have to mark it up to Oakland.

Not to say that Franklin Co. wont pull the upset, but I think Oakland learned their lesson 2 weeks back against Coffee Co. when it goes to playing every game with the highest intensity, and it showed when Oakland went right thru LaVergne, who is probably about as good as Coffee Co., 46-6. Oakland will not underestimate Franklin Co. or anybody else. Also, Oakland doesnt really have a high scoring offense, but they have shown a profiency for the big game. The run game is the key for Oakland, if the Patriots can run the ball well, it is very hard for a team to defeat them. I look for Oakland to keep on improving as the Wilson Central looms large in week 4.

Both teams could be playoff teams which means we could have a postseason preview here. Franklin Co. is 1-0 in their region after beating Warren Co. That was huge for the Rebels playoff hopes early in this season.

Postseason preview? Oakland will be there if they continue on the path they are on. Franklin Co. on the other hand has got a way to go before getting into the playoffs. 1 win doesn't make them a playoff team. But I'm sure that the twelve hour days will pay off. Just hope it's not to late in the season.