Smith Co. vs Macon Co. 9/26/08

rockytoptn1

Coaches grabbing kids and slinging them around, money getting stolen by the youth of Carthage during the football games and the local PO-lice slacking on the job. Long time fans of the program saying the players stink so bad they wouldnt even bet on them to come ready to win a game. What's the SC program coming to? On top of all that, they have just lost 2 straight games in a row. One of which was to a little 1A program. Pretty embarrassing for a school who has it's own indoor practice facility dont you think? This week could go on and finish this season off if you dont get it done against the Tigers!!!! /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

snoball's log, star date 9846734-3.

it's been 7 days... since i began... my search for... that perfect laughing face... sadly... i still search. spock... my good... and logical friend, tells me... that it would be... illogical, to give up now!! my search to share with you...my joy... continues!

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those kids where taken care of!!! Bad Apples in everytown!!! Thats why everytown has its own law enforcement!!! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

BTW - Just being informative - Don't bring large sums of money and leave it out for someone to snatch!!!

WHERE did u go to school? I know they taught better grammar than that on the hill, or did you learn that at the Police Academy? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

It's after they get pounded by the Lizards.

Dont YOU hope NOT Antwan /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Dont worry, I think we will get the job done and that game up here on the rockpile against Elway and Tony will mean alot after all. We will finally have all our starters in a game together for the first time this entire season this Friday night from what I'm hearing . /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Dont YOU hope NOT Antwan /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Dont worry, I think we will get the job done and that game up here on the rockpile against Elway and Tony will mean alot after all. We will finally have all our starters in a game together for the first time this entire season this Friday night from what I'm hearing . /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Wow...I bet the Lizards are trembling as we type.

I hope so....don't think so.....but hope can go a long way sometimes.

Coaches grabbing kids and slinging them around, money getting stolen by the youth of Carthage during the football games and the local PO-lice slacking on the job. Long time fans of the program saying the players stink so bad they wouldnt even bet on them to come ready to win a game. What's the SC program coming to? On top of all that, they have just lost 2 straight games in a row. One of which was to a little 1A program. Pretty embarrassing for a school who has it's own indoor practice facility dont you think? This week could go on and finish this season off if you dont get it done against the Tigers!!!! /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Easy there Lickus. Your coach would have slung you around some if he could have....but DWARF tossing is illegal in Tennessee. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> We made it almost half the season before the INDOOR practice facility got mentioned. Next we get to break out the old film projector, put on the lettermans jacket and tell everyone how great and tough you were.I don't think anyone from SC said anything negative about the team...but I see how that would perk your intrest being such a fan. Seeing how ya'll don't seem to think ya'll can win Fri....are you coming to SC and support your new team like you did in Hartsville? The Homecoming parade starts about 2:00. Get there earlier or you will have to get someone to put you on their shoulders so you can see.

I'm a little suprised that Whinemoreland would go play an out of state team to DUCK that little 1A team. Ya'll could make a little money to buy some bleachers and take the others back to the little league park, and pick up an easy win. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Easy there Lickus. Your coach would have slung you around some if he could have....but DWARF tossing is illegal in Tennessee. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> We made it almost half the season before the INDOOR practice facility got mentioned. Next we get to break out the old film projector, put on the lettermans jacket and tell everyone how great and tough you were.I don't think anyone from SC said anything negative about the team...but I see how that would perk your intrest being such a fan. Seeing how ya'll don't seem to think ya'll can win Fri....are you coming to SC and support your new team like you did in Hartsville? The Homecoming parade starts about 2:00. Get there earlier or you will have to get someone to put you on their shoulders so you can see.

I'm a little suprised that Whinemoreland would go play an out of state team to DUCK that little 1A team. Ya'll could make a little money to buy some bleachers and take the others back to the little league park, and pick up an easy win. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

We make plenty money playing that 4A team out of KY. I think scottsville has a couple more folks than Hartsville. I do want Hartsville back on our schedule next season though. Do ya'll think ya'll will bring enough folks up to fill those little league bleachers? I mean a team that just lost 2 in a row, looking another loss right in the face on homecoming might not bring a big crowd to a game 50 minutes away from home in late October with the economy being the way it is.

We make plenty money playing that 4A team out of KY. I think scottsville has a couple more folks than Hartsville. I do want Hartsville back on our schedule next season though. Do ya'll think ya'll will bring enough folks up to fill those little league bleachers? I mean a team that just lost 2 in a row, looking another loss right in the face on homecoming might not bring a big crowd to a game 50 minutes away from home in late October with the economy being the way it is.

Yeah...I don't know if our people will want to go see a team that has lost 2 in a row to AC-S and YAI.