big 9 basketball

unc1

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DB Indians Senior Night vs South. The Tribe has picked it up since the lost to the Toppers. I know Charlie Morgan won't let the players look ahead, but most Indian fans have next Tuesday on the mind.

District and Region at the Buck Van Huss Dome

Roll Tribe Roll

PS - I would guess the hits on tricitiessports.com have declined faster than the economy this week

Is stokomo a REAL staff member or a "volunteer" for the staff. Do you work for the school system? I also didn't think you could coach AAU to student athletes that are part of your team? Please correct me if I am wrong.

You are 100% correct. You cannot coach the same players for TSSAA and AAU. But!!!!! I have not coached AAU in four years. The only person from Volunteer I have ever coached was Chucky Lindholm as a freshman. It was the year before I started coaching for Volunteer. I was a member of the Coaching staff, but due to other obligations, I have stepped aside for this season. Any other questions you would like to know? Boxers or Briefs? Black or White socks? Stocking cap or panty-hose? /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

I loved the articles, pics, and all the information that tricitiessports.com provided that has helped this community grow in its excitement of high school sports. But you know what??¦this is how I believe??¦ok. I??™m from the old school??¦I believe this. I would rather not pay the subscription fee, and just be penalized all the way to the end of this season until we got to do something else; rather than pay this ridiculous fee??¦when I know that they have not sold out to being a part of this team (community). It is now more about them than it is the team! CAN NOT PLAY WITH THEM??¦CAN NOT WIN WITH THEM??¦CAN NOT COACH WITH THEM??¦CAN??™T DO IT!!!!!!!!! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Cap, I am a Central fan and wanted to get your assessment of the game tonight. I thought the Vikes played a great game and shot well. Not much went right for the Cougars except Devault. He's the most consistent player on that team. He does it all and does it well IMO. He gives 110% night in and night out. Coach Vaughn leaves him out way too much. Young is way too fast for any of the Central guards. It could be a 1 and done for them in districts.

You've got mail.

Stokomo@charter.net

CAN NOT PLAY WITH THEM??¦CAN NOT WIN WITH THEM??¦CAN NOT COACH WITH THEM??¦CAN??™T DO IT!!!!!!!!! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

CAP Singletary, where are your glasses?

PRICELESS!!!!!! Probably the best sporting quote of the year....IMO......

Region 1 Scoreboard ??“ Week of Monday, Feb. 2-Sunday, Feb. 8

Monday, February 2

No games scheduled

Tuesday, February 3

All games postponed

Wednesday, February 4

All games postponed

---------

NCAA ??“ Tennessee 74, Arkansas 72

NAIA ??“ Bluefield 94, King 71

NAIA ??“ Milligan 92, Covenant 47

NAIA ??“ Virginia Intermont 82, Union 73

Thursday, February 5

Science Hill 56, Tennessee High 47

Dobyns Bennett 89, Sullivan East 67

Sullivan Central 86, David Crockett 63

Sullivan South 53, Volunteer 48

Friday, February 6

Science Hill 80, David Crockett 38

Tennessee High 64, Sullivan Central 52

Dobyns Bennett 85, Sullivan South 56

Daniel Boone 38, Volunteer 37

Morristown East 73, Cherokee 59

Cocke Co. 66, Greeneville 60

Morristown West 45, Jefferson Co. 37

Saturday, February 7

Science Hill @ Cherokee

Greeneville @ Volunteer

Abingdon, VA @ Sullivan East

---------

NCAA ??“ Tennessee @ Auburn, 1:00 pm on Raycom Sports

NCAA ??“ Florida Gulf Coast @ ETSU, 4:00 pm

NAIA ??“ Milligan @ Bryan, 4:00 pm

NAIA ??“ Montreat @ King, 7:30 pm

NAIA ??“ Covenant @ Virginia Intermont, 7:30 pm

Sunday, February 8

No games scheduled

-----------------------------

Current Big 9 Conference Standings ??“ As of 2/6

Team, Conference Record (Overall Record)

Science Hill, 13-1 (21-4)

Dobyns Bennett, 12-2 (21-4)

Tennessee High, 12-3 (18-9)

Sullivan East, 7-7 (14-10)

Sullivan Central, 6-8 (14-11)

Sullivan South, 6-9 (14-13)

Daniel Boone, 5-9 (11-14)

Volunteer, 3-11 (7-18)

David Crockett, 0-14 (4-19)

Current Inter-Mountain Athletic Conference Standings ??“ As of 2/6

Team, Conference Record (Overall Record)

Morristown East, 9-0 (19-6)

Cocke Co., 6-3 (12-8)

Greeneville, 6-3 (17-10)

Cherokee, 4-5 (10-12)

Morristown West, 2-7 (10-13)

Jefferson Co., 0-9 (4-19)

-----------------------------

tricitiessportsfan Pick'em record: 52-11 (82.5%)