MidTennFootball

Who will 7-AAA  

138 members have voted

1. 1. Who will 7-AAA

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was originally very worried after Monday's win over Smyrna especially after hearing about how Riverdale walked through them. But after thinking about it I realized we (Blackman) put a decent amount of points and the defense was good but Smyrna just hit their shots. So in my mind the jury is still out on the outlook for this year. But rest assured I'll be there every game yelling and cheering... just ask Smyrna I think they appreciated our student section /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I was originally very worried after Monday's win over Smyrna especially after hearing about how Riverdale walked through them. But after thinking about it I realized we (Blackman) put a decent amount of points and the defense was good but Smyrna just hit their shots. So in my mind the jury is still out on the outlook for this year. But rest assured I'll be there every game yelling and cheering... just ask Smyrna I think they appreciated our student section /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Riverdale walked through Smyrna because Smyrna was basically playing most of their backups in that game...

In the game against Blackman, Smyrna had their football players back which was probably about 6 of their main rotation. So don't think it was the same Smyrna team that Riverdale played because it was basically their JV before football got back.

Go Stars....good luck this weekend! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Big Thanksgiving tourney in McMinnville today with White County , Gallatin, Warren County, and a team out of the Knoxville area coming in for the 2 day event. I believe the White County girls play at 4pm. with the Sparta boys to follow. The Warren County teams will follow these games. Should be 4 really good games today, with 4 more to follow on Saturday.