Camden @ Stewart Co

Lions4ever

LION PRIDE nice post. It's great to pull for your team but it is another when you start disrespecting the opposing team. I know there will always be the haters out there and nothing we can say can change their mind's. It is a free world and they are entilted to their opinon. Now back to Friday night. Never let it be said that SC REBEL'S do not respect the LIONS. The REBS know that this game is going to be a slobber knocker from the opening kick off to the final whistle. Hope the Camden fans and players have a safe trip friday. I pray for an injury free game for both teams.

GO REBEL'S

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I offended anyone, I didn't mean to. I just get tired of all the crap thrown out there. I think SC fans and coaches and players ought to be proud of what they've done this year. To be 8and1 and playing for a region championship is something anyone should be proud of, And I don't want to hear that they didn't play anybody, their still 8and1..... I just don't think that SC will beat Camden, I hope it is a good game, without injuries. As far as being cheap shot artists I haven't seem or been told by anyone first hand that this ia a true statement. Until I see it with my own eyes I''l hold my judgement and my tongue.

Alright kiddies....less than 24 hours. Strap 'em on, pack up your rain coat, gather your blankets and radar detectors (cause you know who'll be waiting for us about halfway down town hill on Hwy 79). I predict the Dover city employees will get a raise based on the police take from tomorrow night alone! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Play tough, hit 'em hard and leave it all on the field /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Good Luck to both teams but as always.....Go LIONS!!

This is not meant to be negative on either team. It doesn't matter what happens the remainder of the season Stewart County has gained respect. They have taken the next step in building a program. It started in 2006 when they were 3-7 but competitive . Last year they kept it going with a 7-4 season and now 8-1. I don't know Coach Holliday, I do know that he's done great things at SC and they are turning the corner. SC should be looking at Camden as a model. They have the same kid of kids and simular communities. A few years ago Camden was everybodys homecoming until a man named Ward showed up (who I think is one of the best coaches around). I don't believe that SC will beat Camden, but the fact that they are being taken seriouly is huge. My thinking is that Camden won't overlook SC and they won't be out coached. Which makes me think that they will win a close game. Good luck to both teams!

Alright kiddies....less than 24 hours. Strap 'em on, pack up your rain coat, gather your blankets and radar detectors (cause you know who'll be waiting for us about halfway down town hill on Hwy 79). I predict the Dover city employees will get a raise based on the police take from tomorrow night alone! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Play tough, hit 'em hard and leave it all on the field /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Good Luck to both teams but as always.....Go LIONS!!

dover's finest have a new silver or grey looking dodge durango now. so be watching for it and the navy blue crown vic's. oh and the deer are everywhere too! and bigfoot! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

This is not meant to be negative on either team. It doesn't matter what happens the remainder of the season Stewart County has gained respect. They have taken the next step in building a program. It started in 2006 when they were 3-7 but competitive . Last year they kept it going with a 7-4 season and now 8-1. I don't know Coach Holliday, I do know that he's done great things at SC and they are turning the corner. SC should be looking at Camden as a model. They have the same kid of kids and simular communities. A few years ago Camden was everybodys homecoming until a man named Ward showed up (who I think is one of the best coaches around). I don't believe that SC will beat Camden, but the fact that they are being taken seriouly is huge. My thinking is that Camden won't overlook SC and they won't be out coached. Which makes me think that they will win a close game. Good luck to both teams!

Good post...to be taken seriously is a big step in SC progress...Go Rebs..

SC 38

Camden 35

Last second field goal makes the difference

I have seen both teams play. This is the way it will end up.

Camden 26

Stewart County 13

Camden could make it worse if there are turnover because of the rain.

I would rank our region like this after we have played all of them.

1-Camden

2-Waverly

3-Stewart County

Have not seen Huntington. Will no more after tonight.

dover's finest have a new silver or grey looking dodge durango now. so be watching for it and the navy blue crown vic's. oh and the deer are everywhere too! and bigfoot! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Thanks for the info..... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> If I see bigfoot I'll pick him up and give him a ride to the game cause I'm sure even he wouldn't want to miss this one!

Good post...to be taken seriously is a big step in SC progress...Go Rebs..

SC 38

Camden 35

Last second field goal makes the difference

I have a very hard time believing SC can score above 20 on the Lion D especially in the mud when SC has not really gotten their running game going all season. Now I do see Camden's power running game being able to grind out a few touchdowns though /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

But with all the rain and slop it wouldn't surprise me to see a lower scoring game for this one. Regardless it should be a good'un!