Sullivan South @ Tennessee High

Mountain Lakes Championship Game  

96 members have voted

1. 1. Mountain Lakes Championship Game

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they have plenty of speed to cover it. they might not be the best. but OTHER THAN BIG PLAYS, what did the receivers do against central? nothing. the touchdown in the beginning was not even covered. they didn't burn anyone. what have they done all year for that matter? they only scored PASSING on those out routes to the backs. south has some of the best linebackers in the area. they'll getcha.

you're right about shephard though. he can run. but still...those central boys held him down. he was hurtin in the second quarter. wish i could say the same for all the other backs and players.

souf will woll. by foteen.

/ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

BIG plays is the key word /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

You had nine starters out on defense?????? I find that hard to believe. Secondly if you think we don't have speed in the defensive backfield, well then you just keep on believing! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> I am trying to ascertain how THS became so vastly improved on the defensive side of the ball. Nothing more nothing less. If THS had nine starters out on both sides of the ball then that is more easily swallowed. Yet no one will or is willing to give me the starters that were MIA until the last couple of weeks on defense.

My bad..no that was 9 or 10 all togather. If i tell ya i,d have to shoot ya and your to far out of range. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

But we have got everyone back except for two on D and they are gone for the year.

South in a blow out 49 to 14 /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I agree. That is ridiculous.

What time does everybody plan on getting to the game tonight? Just curious. I plan on getting there before 6:00 myself.

Also, can everyone give their final predictions for the game? I'm going with TN High - 28 South - 21 but this won't be the last time we see you guys this year.

Yea i got a feelin no matter who wins we shall meet again /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Good luck to all