It stinks not to be Alcoa in AA.

bigbearsfan

"But I guarantee you won't find a group of guys, girls, fans, players, band members, cheerleaders, etc. that has more heart than Milan."

I'm sure there are a lot of schools out there who would feel the same way...Alcoa is one of them. Lots of heart. And, we bleed maroon.

"Tyner has exceptional speed and match up quite well with Alcoa, IMO. Remember a couple of years ago when these 2 teams met up in the semi-finals? Tyner had a bunch of turnovers that ultimately cost them the game. However, the teams were well-matched"

The score of that game in 2005 was 31-14.

Don't assume that there are any players on this post...you know what happens when you assume... /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm taking AP Calculus and this is what I've been learning:

SPEED=X, GOOD GAME=G

Also, Alcoa=A=2X

Tyner=T=2X

If X+X=G, then

2X times 2X=G-squared...

(In other words...)Alcoa is fast, however they are not the only fast team. Tyner has exceptional speed and match up quite well with Alcoa, IMO. Remember a couple of years ago when these 2 teams met up in the semi-finals? Tyner had a bunch of turnovers that ultimately cost them the game. However, the teams were well-matched...On any given Friday, anybody can beat anybody - Nothing is guaranteed. That's all I have to say.

You calculus class must be awful. I think Alcoa teaches that kind of math in Algebra 1.

This a bogus post. There are no active Alcoa players on this thread. And every team has it's one or two fans that go overboard. (Note: you get the award for Milan). You are creating a lie and smoke screen to foster your self-admitted hatred of Alcoa. Quit worrying about Alcoa and try to make it to the 'ship this time. You guys have talked this trash for the last three years and then get knocked out by the Mid-TN teams every time. Beat them, get to the 'ship, win, and then talk.

So how exactly do I get the "overboard" award when I'm simply stating my fricken OPINION???

My whole point is I'm NOT worried about Alcoa!! I'm just annoyed at their "holier-than thou" attitude.

And I believe I retracted my players statement and changed it to fans/students.

And I also don't believe I've EVER said I "hate" Alcoa. I have nothing against these talented kids.

But it's people like you that annoy me.

Your English class must be awful. Alcoa should teach that in 1st grade.

Just so you won't have to ask your teacher, the sentence should read

Your calculus class must be awful. I think Alcoa teaches that kind of math in Algebra 1

If I've learned anything from reading posts from Alcoa, it's obvious they focus the majority of their attention to athletics due to the CONSTANT misuse of want/won't .

Milan fans are great! I sincerely hope you make it to the Championship game. IMO your road is tougher than Alcoa's. The East may be a little weaker. Fight hard and never give up!! You can do it!!!

But, when you get to Murfreesboro, the only way you will win is if Alcoa's bus breaks down and they have to forfeit the game.

As Walter Brennen would say, "No brag, just fact!"

If I've learned anything from reading posts from Alcoa, it's obvious they focus the majority of their attention to athletics due to the CONSTANT misuse of want/won't .

For one, Alcoa is a better academically than your average public schools. I also believe that there has been a few Milan fans that has stated they would win it all this year. So what's the difference in someone from Alcoa thinking the same thing? Alcoa has won four straight. So why should we think its not going to be five? Its our opinion, just like its yours. What's the difference? Just think Alcoa has had 33 points scored on them all year and 20 was against Maryville. Why should we not be confident? Not only that but the classes that come up after this year are great. Even Maryville fans will tell you this. Alcoa has had a great run of talent and the end doesn't look to be anytime soon. This years Alcoa team might be the weakest team it will field in the next four years. Now that is scary for any team. So MILAN I hope we see you come Dec 5. It will be a pleasure to kick some BullDawg butt. For I have a few friend that played for Milan in the late 80's early 90's. Its always fun to mix it up a bit... /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

For one, Alcoa is a better academically than your average public schools. I also believe that there has been a few Milan fans that has stated they would win it all this year. So what's the difference in someone from Alcoa thinking the same thing? Alcoa has won four straight. So why should we think its not going to be five? Its our opinion, just like its yours. What's the difference? Just think Alcoa has had 33 points scored on them all year and 20 was against Maryville. Why should we not be confident? Not only that but the classes that come up after this year are great. Even Maryville fans will tell you this. Alcoa has had a great run of talent and the end doesn't look to be anytime soon. This years Alcoa team might be the weakest team it will field in the next four years. Now that is scary for any team. So MILAN I hope we see you come Dec 5. It will be a pleasure to kick some BullDawg butt. For I have a few friend that played for Milan in the late 80's early 90's. Its always fun to mix it up a bit... /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Please show this post to your English teacher. Maybe you can get a tutor after football practice is over.

Does Alcoa teachers show you the difference between have and has?

Please show this post to your English teacher. Maybe you can get a tutor after football practice is over.

Some fans take it overboard on here. Some don't.

Everyone knows how good Alcoa is. Everyone in this state knows about the Tornadoes.

Milan is the best in the West. So far atleast. Still have to prove it for certain in the playoffs... JCS doesnt have the athletes, speed to keep up with Milan. Whoever said that is like measuring CAK up to Alcoa. (For you East TN fans).

Good Luck to the Tornadoes and Dawgs. I want to see Milan make it to the Buro personally.

"Does Alcoa teachers"????? I believe it should be "Do Alcoa teachers". See, if you take out the "Alcoa" in the sentence, your sentence would read "Does teachers...", which is definitely incorrect grammar .

I believe if you'll read the post over, you'll understand that this person is not in school right now.

Let's keep the posts concentrated on the subject of the thread or else it will get shut down.

Let's keep the posts concentrated on the subject of the thread or else it will get shut down.

The topic of the thread was simply if it stinks to be Alcoa in 2A or not. I stated a long time ago that I think not.

Anywho...

Due to a thursday game only 30 teams are left that have no shot of winning a gold ball and Alcoa has another shut out.

Again the arrogance I speak of..... /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />*sigh*

But an interesting fact for you....

I've been searching for the definition of "hype" because I just didn't get Alcoa being "too hype"....but now I got it and it proves my point every so wonderfully....

hype: noun: a deception carried out for the sake of publicity

interesting....