MCMINN BEATS DOBYNS BENNETT!

ArtVandalay

1 hour ago, blazer1set said:

yeah, the guy in 2008 predicted that NET would not have a big school go all the way.   We are now 12 years into his prediction, do you guys think that within the next 8 years any NET big schools will make it?

He said 25+ years. Which is essentially forever. He said everything is in place except the players in upper east tn. are two slow. Apparently in upper east tn. the players in larger schools like DB and Science Hill are slower than those in smaller schools like Greeneville and Elizabethtown. And on top of that it will never change no matter what. Has nothing to do with coaching of course. But really, you brought a 12 year old thread back?

5 hours ago, blazer1set said:

The above post comes from 2008, we are now 12 years into this guy's prediction and looks like it is still holding up.      Any thoughts, will any 5A/6A schools in NET ever get it done??

Folks this is a professional troll. It takes mad troll skills to go back 12 years and bring back to life a thread. Well done sir. Well done....

• Upvote 2

13 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Folks this is a professional troll. It takes mad troll skills to go back 12 years and bring back to life a thread. Well done sir. Well done....

Oops, my bad, I incorrectly assumed this board was a place to discuss all things related to high school football.    Perhaps the site admin should consider running a delete script on all threads > 6 weeks old.

9 minutes ago, blazer1set said:

Oops, my bad, I incorrectly assumed this board was a place to discuss all things related to high school football.    Perhaps the site admin should consider running a delete script on all threads > 6 weeks old.

Calm down Blazer. I was actually giving you props. Not many people would specifically remember a thread from 12 years ago. 

14 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Calm down Blazer. I was actually giving you props. Not many people would specifically remember a thread from 12 years ago. 

haha it's all good bro....     The point this guy was making in 2008 is why can't the 5A/6A schools in NET get any further in the playoffs?    Since that time 2 4A teams (Elizabethton + Greeneville) have brought home several gold balls between them.     If Liz Greene can do it then why not a 5A/6A team?      Does 5A/6A really have slower players but if one of them happens to move into a 4A district then Shaaaazam they get faster?     Or is it that 5A/6A in the rest of the state is just way too strong as compared to 4A in the rest of the state?     Or could it be ...... perhaps possibly maybe.... coaching ???

1 hour ago, blazer1set said:

haha it's all good bro....     The point this guy was making in 2008 is why can't the 5A/6A schools in NET get any further in the playoffs?    Since that time 2 4A teams (Elizabethton + Greeneville) have brought home several gold balls between them.     If Liz Greene can do it then why not a 5A/6A team?      Does 5A/6A really have slower players but if one of them happens to move into a 4A district then Shaaaazam they get faster?     Or is it that 5A/6A in the rest of the state is just way too strong as compared to 4A in the rest of the state?     Or could it be ...... perhaps possibly maybe.... coaching ???

I can’t speak for 5A. But we all know why no one wins in 6A. Maryville. The programs is light years ahead of other programs in that part of the state. Same way in 3a. Alcoa is light years ahead of other programs. There are good teams in 6A and 3A. Just not good enough.