Henry County at Hillsboro

Shortstop15

This talk about coaches is ridiculous. Who cares what assistant won and where he won at. Although I love the fact that HC's coaching staff includes a member of a super bowl winning team, it is completely irrelevant. It does not matter! I would venture to say that there are plenty of high school coaches who are much better at coaching young men than even Bill Bellichick. Nobody would argue with his credentials, but who is to say that his success in the NFL in a totally different environment translates well to high school football.

• Replies 854
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

/hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

I'm telling you that this will get everyone screaming that I don't know what I am talking about, but I really see this as a MAJOR mismatch!!!!

The Big Red are tired of being stopped in the semis! That is why this game will be what it will be. HC by three TD's. We are on a mission and we are not letting another metro Nashville team beat us again!! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

So red pride, real red, red warrior and all the rest of you grab some popcorn and watch me be right /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

MARYVILLE is next!! Here we come

Califonia does have sectional champs but they have in the past went on and played them out, Blade coach in a game like that and won. It doesn't what does is what the kids do Friday.

Right on Footballfan15! It helps that both coaches have experience in the "Big Game" and that both coaches have won the "Big Game," but it all boils down to how well the kids perform Friday night - and I can't wait!!!

Go Big Red!!!

/hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

I'm telling you that this will get everyone screaming that I don't know what I am talking about, but I really see this as a MAJOR mismatch!!!!

The Big Red are tired of being stopped in the semis! That is why this game will be what it will be. HC by three TD's. We are on a mission and we are not letting another metro Nashville team beat us again!! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

So red pride, real red, red warrior and all the rest of you grab some popcorn and watch me be right /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

We even have fans like this at Milan. Sad. very sad.

This talk about coaches is ridiculous. Who cares what assistant won and where he won at. Although I love the fact that HC's coaching staff includes a member of a super bowl winning team, it is completely irrelevant. It does not matter! I would venture to say that there are plenty of high school coaches who are much better at coaching young men than even Bill Bellichick. Nobody would argue with his credentials, but who is to say that his success in the NFL in a totally different environment translates well to high school football.

Could not agree more. Just had to point out credit where credit is due. And credit is due to Coach Joe Gaddis and his staff. The idea that anyone has a coaching edge over Henry County is an indefensible position.

I GOT MY POPCORN /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> AND I'M READY TO GO!! /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> JW

You were wrong about Melrose and you are wrong about Hillsboro. The game will be closer than you say but I would love for you to be right.

So how is the o-line over there at Henry Co. Hillsboro has a very good line with Marvin Hughes and Christian Heyne. Chris Pathaway is big 6'3 275lbs. do Yall have alot of size on yall line?

Our o-line is good sized averaging about 280 I think with some height as well. Our D-line is big ranging from 260 to 350 with height of 6' up to 6'4.

Could not agree more. Just had to point out credit where credit is due. And credit is due to Coach Joe Gaddis and his staff. The idea that anyone has a coaching edge over Henry County is an indefensible position.

your name is a joke! facts only? please, give me a break. you have made the inherent factual flaw of crossing facts with opinions! as if coach blade doesnt deserve any credit? no one deserves a coaching edge over gaddis? that is an indefensible position? this post my friend, is riddled with ignorance. good one, OpinionsOnly!