Best fields/facilities?

Irish423

Since when does hosting a tournament make your field such a big deal? Who cares. You think our parking is awful. Your parking situation is much worse than ours. I loved parking on the street. Where is your parking lot? Oh yeah, quarter of a mile from your field. You talked about our infield right, you must be on JV, beacuse varsity has'nt played on our field in a while. Oh, by the way, who won that game? Irish did. If you think our field is "crappy", you have lost your mind. I wish you all the luch in making varsity this year.

Lets get to the REAL important stuff. Who has the nicest toilet seats (padded?) in the bathrooms. CHILL OUT GUYS.

Both are fine facilities, that most high schoolers could only dream of playing on. I've played on fields that look like parking lots. Count you blessings and knock off the BS!

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets get to the REAL important stuff. Who has the nicest toilet seats (padded?) in the bathrooms. CHILL OUT GUYS.

Both are fine facilities, that most high schoolers could only dream of playing on. I've played on fields that look like parking lots. Count you blessings and knock off the BS!

You know what StealthBuster, you are right. We are lucky to play on the fields that we have. We were on the field this week with great weather. We are very greatful for what we have. All is good. Play Ball.

Since when does hosting a tournament make your field such a big deal? Who cares. You think our parking is awful. Your parking situation is much worse than ours. I loved parking on the street. Where is your parking lot? Oh yeah, quarter of a mile from your field. You talked about our infield right, you must be on JV, beacuse varsity has'nt played on our field in a while. Oh, by the way, who won that game? Irish did. If you think our field is "crappy", you have lost your mind. I wish you all the luch in making varsity this year.

I dont know where you have been parking for games at Farragut, but walking across kingston pike, is not a quarter of a mile away. If you have been parking up at the school you are crazy. It is much easier to park at the old Kroger. quarter mile away. ha. and wow? you won a jv game.... impressive. since when does jv equal varsity?

Not funny when people all across our country are loosing jobs and homes. Have you ever had a job? I doubt it.

Very True! Let's all pray that things do get better with the economic crisis in the world. I just heard that we have had 14 banks fail in the first six weeks of 2009. Does this remind anyone of the early 1930's?

Well lets see...

1. if you host a tournament that alot of people look forward to playing in each year, oh like the Sportsbelle, and people love playing on it then it is a big deal.

2. if the Kentucky Wildcats who are nationally ranked have contacted you to play on your field, its a pretty darn big deal.

3. even if i played baseball (which i dont), and i was on Farragut's JV, theyre JV team would whoop up on ur varsity, i hate to tell ya.

4. Farragut's varsity did scrimmage at catholic two years ago, and they killed you.

5. if the biggest crowd you have all year is for movie-night, then you are a AA football school (bad in itself) named catholic who has never been relevent in baseball, and who will never win anything except an occasional "big time" matchup with AC. congrats.

Varsity played on your field last year in a scrimmage before the season. Last time I checked, the scoreboard wasn't running. Either way with a 43-3 record and two state rings for 4 of the seniors, I don't think the Ads were too concerned with the outcome of a throw-around before the season. Catholic has good stuff at their place no doubt. The Ads have equally as good facilities. Stupid arguement anyway.

Well lets see...

1. if you host a tournament that alot of people look forward to playing in each year, oh like the Sportsbelle, and people love playing on it then it is a big deal.

2. if the Kentucky Wildcats who are nationally ranked have contacted you to play on your field, its a pretty darn big deal.

3. even if i played baseball (which i dont), and i was on Farragut's JV, theyre JV team would whoop up on ur varsity, i hate to tell ya.

4. Farragut's varsity did scrimmage at catholic two years ago, and they killed you.

5. if the biggest crowd you have all year is for movie-night, then you are a AA football school (bad in itself) named catholic who has never been relevent in baseball, and who will never win anything except an occasional "big time" matchup with AC. congrats.

Farraguts JV could probably beat over 75% of TN varsity teams

Varsity played on your field last year in a scrimmage before the season. Last time I checked, the scoreboard wasn't running. Either way with a 43-3 record and two state rings for 4 of the seniors, I don't think the Ads were too concerned with the outcome of a throw-around before the season. Catholic has good stuff at their place no doubt. The Ads have equally as good facilities. Stupid arguement anyway.

actually we played at your field last year for a scrimmage and you played us at home 2 years ago. Drastic improvements since then. And yes, our score board works. I agree stupid argument- and to think i started it all haha.