DC and Northside

1brutalchoctaw

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All DC has to do is score 86 points to win the game. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> The most JacksonNS has scored is 85. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />.....DC is averaging 78 points a game to NorthSide's 70. Very interesting stat to me. That is with DC playing 10 more games than NorthSide. DC for sure has a legitiment shot at winning this game, no matter who there star player is. The proof is in the pudding. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

All DC has to do is score 86 points to win the game. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> The most JacksonNS has scored is 85. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />.....DC is averaging 78 points a game to NorthSide's 70. Very interesting stat to me. That is with DC playing 10 more games than NorthSide. DC for sure has a legitiment shot at winning this game, no matter who there star player is. The proof is in the pudding. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

That is an interesting stat, but I do have to say that can't be what you look at! That doesn't mean they can't put up points... NS is really good, and being realistic & honest this game could go in either direction! Everyone talks about Prather, but the other 4 get him the ball! If you stop the other 4, Prather will be slowed down or he'll try to do everything by himself (not saying he can't cause he is VERY capable of doing that) which COULD (not saying it will or not) lead to bad shot selection and missed opportunities! Prather won't be stopped completely, but if DC gets after him and drives against him possibly getting him in foul trouble or tiring him out... This might slow him down! Time will tell! GOT TO HIT YOUR FTs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good Luck Choctaws! GO CHOCTAWS!!!

casey prather..west tns chuck norris/ tim tebow.

if you have $5 and casey prather has $5, casey prather has more money than you.

casey prather can sneeze with his eyes open.

casey prather can kill 2 stones with 1 bird.

When casey prather falls in water, casey prather doesn't get wet. Water gets casey prather.

casey prather can divide by zero.

when taking the act, write 'casey prather' for the answer. you will score a 36.

casey prathers tears cure cancer. too bad he never cried.

It takes casey prather 20 minutes to watch 60 Minutes.

im sooo ready for tonight.

casey prather..west tns chuck norris/ tim tebow.

if you have $5 and casey prather has $5, casey prather has more money than you.

casey prather can sneeze with his eyes open.

casey prather can kill 2 stones with 1 bird.

When casey prather falls in water, casey prather doesn't get wet. Water gets casey prather.

casey prather can divide by zero.

when taking the act, write 'casey prather' for the answer. you will score a 36.

casey prathers tears cure cancer. too bad he never cried.

It takes casey prather 20 minutes to watch 60 Minutes.

im sooo ready for tonight.

GO NORTHSIDE!!!

DC..have fun in AAA!!!

I am gonna say this and get hammered for it but most of the fans at DC have just heard of this kid and if he come out and does'nt have a good game then they will all be experts. They have never seen a player like him. He is not CJ, Rex, Fred, or any other player to wear a DC uniform. PRATHER IS THE REAL THANG!!!! The kids at DC are familiar with him from a league in Jackson where he dunked on them a few times as an 8th grader. He is growing every year and probably will untill he is about 20 or so. Can DC win? Yea anyone can win any game. Like GC said he will be the best athlete/player in the gym. Yankees said he is a 5 star athlete and 4 star player no more truth can be said. I would say there is a 90% chance he will be a 5 star player by the time he graduates. In today's time he probably won't go down as a legend like Delk or Kemp but he could the best player ever to come from West TN.

I totally agree with you warmachine. Similar to how it was a few years back with Thad Young. People who had not seen him play until the state tourney couldn't believe they lost and he didn't score 50 points and have 25 rebounds. They were saying that he really wasnt that great. Prather is the real deal no doubt and Dyer County has a great team, it wouldn't surprise me who won one way or the other. Wish I could make but Im going to see Memphis vs Jackson instead...good luck to both teams

Not trying to be redundent, but these radio staions DO have online access ?????? Is there a link any where or possibly is it on CoachT to"listen live" ?

I found where it says

"Regional Tournaments!!! on Mix 101.3, Oldies 95.1, 104.9 KYTN, 105.7 The Cool Duck and 1410 Your Best Friend and 100.5 FM"

but can't find an online link to them.