Daniel Boone vs Dobyns-Bennett

BatmanDB

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great game, looks like Kingsport gets to wake up in the morning and read the paper where Boone beats DB.

Congratulations to Daniel Boone ,it was a hard fought game.Good luck the rest of the way.I have to tell the people in my part of the stadium,I'm sorry for my "BIG" outburst when we didn't recover the fumble late in the game.I'm allso sorry for the lesser ten or twelve outburst I had as well.I can't help it,I might have to ban myself to the baseball seats by the end of this season. :thumb:

Dobyns Bennett committed 10 penalties for 85 yards, committed 4 turnovers (2 fumbles/2 interceptions), total yards rushing were under 100 yards. The Tribe playoff outlook isn't looking good. Science Hill and Dobyns Bennett both sit at 1-1 in the standings, however the Indians have Sullivan South and Tennessee High waiting for them off their bye week.

Clark admitted last week in the news paper that coaching and himself personally was at fault for the loss to SC last week. This week he basically said to just reprint the same cause as last week. Is he admitting that there needs to be a shakeup at the top? On a different note, there have been rumors that if things don't improve this year that Watson will retire. That is hard to believe unless there is deep frustration. My impression is that he has more of the love of football engrained in him that all the other coaches combined.

Great game, looks like Kingsport gets to wake up in the morning and read the paper where Boone beats DB.

Congratulations to Daniel Boone ,it was a hard fought game.Good luck the rest of the way.I have to tell the people in my part of the stadium,I'm sorry for my "BIG" outburst when we didn't recover the fumble late in the game.I'm allso sorry for the lesser ten or twelve outburst I had as well.I can't help it,I might have to ban myself to the baseball seats by the end of this season. :thumb:

You better get stocked up on sugar & Koolaid my friend, because you ain't seen nothin' yet.

Dobyns Bennett committed 10 penalties for 85 yards, committed 4 turnovers (2 fumbles/2 interceptions), total yards rushing were under 100 yards. The Tribe playoff outlook isn't looking good. Science Hill and Dobyns Bennett both sit at 1-1 in the standings, however the Indians have Sullivan South and Tennessee High waiting for them off their bye week.

Not that it really matters, but the playoff outlook may still come down to the DB/SH game. Even if DB loses to South and TH (which looks likely at this point), one has to assume South will beat SH too, meaning that if DB also beats SH and can beat Volunteer and Crockett, DB would go due to the head to head tiebreaker (at least I think head to head is the first tiebreaker). With a 4-3 conference record and 4-6 overall. Might be good for some of the young pups, but at this point I'm not assuming anything. I do think we'll beat Volunteer but other than that all bets are off.

D-B Football has hit an alltime low,(in my lifetime anyway) and so have I ..I puked leaving the stadium after watching that crap. 3 very bright spots in the game Chris ran hard, Seabolt played great and the new headhunter for next years team has emerged... Soph. Will Allen. On a lighter note, did anyone else catch the announcer say what everyone else was thinking?? after Chris was sent on the same play for the 20th time, the announcer said...Sensabaugh up the middle....again.. lol! even he's tired of it. :thumb: