SP hosts Polk Co

PiRaTe._.MiKe

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just love it. I really thought SP was better than this. Goes to prove they need to stay down in 1a.

Who the heck are you and what rock did you crawl out from under?

Looks like Whitwell from his prior posts. They were losing to Chattanooga Christian tonight in the first half, last I saw.

I know losing sux, but my hats are off to the Pirates for not rolling over after being down 27-0 at the half. My hats off to a physical well coached P.C. team as well. That is the kind of team I expected from them.

You are not as bad as some of those holier than thou SP fans. My hats off to Polk Co for coming to SP and beating up the Pirates. Maybe some of the SP fans will quit trashing their opponents on the T.

If i remember from some of the previous post from the past years games. It has been sad that Sp could play with anyone. Even the great Maryville and Alcoa. Alot of trash talking about polk co i guess upset the team from benton and they decided to just but sp in the mouth. look awful good to come to beeny stadium and get a win. When is the last time sp has had 2 losses in one year. Doesnt look too good vic now does it. Man with all the trouble he was in this summer and now 2 losses, he should really watch his back with wilson in the school now. We all know the dirty deeds that had to occur to get wilson a coaching position.

Good God beatstreet. You need to worry about Whitwell or whoever your team is. SP lost tonight. They got in a big hole and battled back against a team that is 9-0. Really no shame in how they responded. I thought the Polk team was a really good team. SP is also a really good team but lost this one. I have been to all the games and I think this Polk team was by far the best team SP has played. Congratulations to Polk on a good game. I still say SP ends up in Cookeville with that gold ball. Any takers? Oh yea Mr Beatstreet. I looked up Vic's number for you. It's in the phone book. Be a man and give him a call and talk trash to him instead of here.

Funny how the South Pitt fans talk blowout all week...mercy rule...SP will name the score, etc...and then after the game they say how they expected this to happen and for it to be a close game. They are the cockiest players and fans in HS football and I love it every time they get beat...especially when they predict blowouts, then it makes it hilarious

So about 5 or 6 SP posters get on here running their mouth and now ALL SP fans are talking that way? Get your facts straight. I saw several fans on here saying it would be a tough game. Just because a few fans choose to make some unreasonable predictions doesn't mean ALL SP fans do it. I never mentioned anything about a blowout. When you are undefeated this late in the season, you are usually pretty dang good. SP will be fine. Gold ball is still the ultimate goal and hopefully will be reached. They lost by a touchdown to a 2A and 3A team that are ranked in the top 5 in the state. I am perfectly content with the position they are in.

So about 5 or 6 SP posters get on here running their mouth and now ALL SP fans are talking that way? Get your facts straight. I saw several fans on here saying it would be a tough game. Just because a few fans choose to make some unreasonable predictions doesn't mean ALL SP fans do it. I never mentioned anything about a blowout. When you are undefeated this late in the season, you are usually pretty dang good. SP will be fine. Gold ball is still the ultimate goal and hopefully will be reached. They lost by a touchdown to a 2A and 3A team that are ranked in the top 5 in the state. I am perfectly content with the position they are in.

A lot of them just get on here to rattle cages, which they do a good job of obviously. Its a message board, its meant to be fun. I've never met a person from CoachT that wasn't a good person. Even the Pirate fans our nice. :roflol: They take a huge risk talking it up all week, to eat crow when they lose. But when you win as much as SP does, its a risk your willing to take. :thumb:

Maybe some of the SP fans will quit trashing their opponents on the T.

It's mainly just one person who runs his mouth. It seems every team has at least 1 douche-bag fan that runs their mouth.

SP has several on here that trashes the other teams. SP is 1-2 over the last 3 games...

Old Pirate says..........SP folkes is jest fine with only 3 losses in the last 4 years............Recon the Pirate supporters can be awlfully proud of that. Very few folkes can say theys got anything better. Least ways the skillet slinger reminds OP that a whack ever now and then sometimes is beneficial.

As far as the 2 losses............nah usins can handle that minor setback, wingman. :roflol:

great game ,the pirates just could not get any thing going in the first half.l po;k was very physical ,very similar to trousdale maybee a little better. there is not a team in 1a as good as polk,the pirates team is healthy and very well coached,the only thing i see to question is sellers.is he not a good defense ball player. can he play defense/??????????great job for polk co they played hard and are well coached.we had chances in the first half to score and that was the difference.you cant fall behind by 27.putting wordlaw on defense was real smart and helped out.this team is battled tested and will have there day.there is no team in 1a that will have this kind of tallent.the loss with terrel in the game will help us in the playoffs.

great game polk

great game pirates