McMinn Co vs Ooltewah

Tribeguy12

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its only fitting that after starting this thread i finish it... Mcminn won because of what? ITS PLAYERS! when it came down to it they had more heart and thats why they win in overtime 20-17! Coaching by both teams was sporadic, and you could tell this game meant alot, but bottom line it was clear Mcminn had the mindset to win and they did. Now Mcminn has the #1 seed in the playoffs.... Cant wait to hear allwayswrong and hooterville cry :roflolk: ...... GO TRIBE!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats Mcminn!!!!!!!!! I ll NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, EVER say another word about Ooltewah passing the ball EVER again........ I think Flanders needs to throw for Owls on there passing plays, good job D but again TURNOVERS killed us. All i know is coach can only call the correct plays he cant run them himself. Owls really tryed hard and came back late but could nt finish when they needed too. 9-1 is great so dont be trippin people...................