McKenzie vs Adamsville....Let It Begin....

VOLnWTN

This one will be a good, hard hitting, nasty match-up. McKenzie is coming off a good win over Riverside as well as Adamsville over Humbolt. McKenzie's defense is tough to beat and Adamsville's offense is pretty good as well. So this one is one you will just have to come see if you want to know how this match-up ends. I say the REBELS by however much they see fit.

McKenzie Rebels

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Cardfan, I Hope You Have The Same Approach To Basketball. Because That Season Is Approaching Fast. :roflol:

Well ole Butchie I am not much of a basketball fan so if it is all the same to you I would like to see our football season extended a lttle bit. I just took a close look at both schools and they are pretty evenly matched up. Rebels give up 12.8 points a game and Cardinals give up 8.1 points a game. Rebels score 34.9points a game and Admsville scores 24.3 points a game. You put into a pipe with tobacco and you can smoke it. BOth teams play well on defense and can hurt you on offense. The one adavantage the rebels have is playing at home outside of that these two teams match up pretty well. Football is a game of matchups. just because one team beat another team by more points does not mean they are the better team it just means they matched up better with that team. This game comes down to execution and the teamthat does it bettr will win. IS it true that last weeks game was played between the 40's most of the night. I have been told by more than one rebel fan that riverside was as physical a team as you had faced since Camden is that true or just B.s.?

I love getting on here and looking at all the trash that Mckenzie PARENTS talk.....Let the kids do the talking on the field. You have no buisness to be putting down another program that is on the rise. If you knew Adamsville has been playing bigger teams for the past 10 years, Mckenzie has been in 1A for as long as I can remember. You talk how yall beat TCA worse than Adamsville...you also gave up more points than Adamsville did too. Adamsvilles defense will be ready because of the coaching staff and a kid named Josh Carroll. I can gurantee nobody in your program cares more about the game of football than this kid...I wish I could see this game and I wish I could see your faces when the horn goes off and Adamsville takes the win, but until then keep feeding yourselves the bull that Adamsville doesnt have a chance!!! :roflol:

Excuse me, let me requote ya. Our kids put in less of an effort......................they just come to games on Friday and play backyard ball............

sorry McKrebeldad but I do not see where he was saying anything negative about any of your kids. He simply made the comment that there is not a kid in the world that loves to play football any more than Josh does. That does not mean there are not kids that love it as much as he does just not MORE. Everyone from Adamsville knows we have a tugh task at hand to come in t Rebel field and try and get a win, but if you think we are just gonna lie down for ya you have lost your mind. We will fight together until the very end. We win, lose, survive, and go on together.

I took exception to the comment because neither him, you or half the rebel nation has a clue what some of our kids put into the football program here in McKenzie. I have no doubt that Josh loves the game of football or he wouldn't be playin it. He deserves every recognition that he receives this year. But more love for the game, I doubt that very seriously. We have some kids here that are of the same commitment. Live, breath and eat Rebel football. #25, #27, #55 are just a few. I have two myself that love the game as well. You can be the judge of that come Friday. We know that Friday will be challenge or Adamsville wouldn't be here. 10-1 record speaks for itself. But also remember we are 10-1 as well. As for losing my mind, pal I lost that years ago. I just see things as they are.

Well Cardfan, I Hope You Have The Same Approach To Basketball. Because That Season Is Approaching Fast. :roflol:

IS it true that last weeks game was played between the 40's most of the night. I have been told by more than one rebel fan that riverside was as physical a team as you had faced since Camden is that true or just B.s.?

IMO, that is BS. They we not as physical as everyone said and I'm sure there are more fans than me that say the same thing. They were maybe the 5th or 6th best team we have played this year. I personally don't see how they beat TCA like they did. They must have had an off night to lose to them by that much. They did have some good ball players but once again IMO half the teams we played this year could have beat them. But like you said it all about the match-ups. I just ask my son if he thought they were the most physical team he as seen this year and he laughed and said not even close so I quess that answers your question.

Well Friday They Are Calling For A Lil Rain. It Will Be A Nice Evening For Football. Lil Damp, With A Crisp Air Feel To It. At The Field The Grills Will Be Going, Popcorn A Popping. They Will Have The Pregame Meeting In The Middle Of The Field. The Band Will Play The Star Spangled Banner. Then At Around 7:00 The Rebels Will Proceed To Beat Adamsville In A Workmanlike Manner. And In All Aspects Of The Game. I Predict It Will Be The Worst Performance Adamsville Has Had All Season. And After This Loss Adamsville Fans Will Somberly Stroll Out Of Rebel Field, And Make That Long Drive Home To Adamsville. But Before It Happens Let Me Say This...Congrats On A Good Season. :thumb:

Very profound Butchie! You had me til game time!!!!!! :roflol::roflol:

McKenzie wins almost all of their games...Year in and Year out...They make a whole heck a lot of qrt finals and a few semis and championship game where they got it handed to them...

The point of this post is to say....the exact same thing will happen this year...you may make it past aville but you will not get a gold ball....

As a West Tennesee football fan I would love to see the Rebels and Comer bring a gold one back to the West!....I know Comers family back in Decatur and have attended numerous of their playoff games in the past rootin for the rebels..From what i saw last Friday nite against a lil ole Riverside team was not that impressive to be a contender!!

Dang..It must be something in the water up in McKenzie because everyone in McKenzie has a big ego. Especially McKRebelDad and Butchie. The way y'all talk you have to be buddies with zebra99 cause y'all run that mouth. No one on here has said that McKenzie doesn't play with heart. Yes you have a good program and consistently get to the quarterfinals and semifinals most years, but it seems like everything in high school football is changing this year.. reclassification, playoff structure, teams that do well.. But several things won't change: McKenzie will still have that same ego that they had when I was in high school and Adamsville will play with the same heart that they have played with all year. I watch high school football all over west Tennessee and I don't think there is a team that plays 4 quarters with as much heart and drive to win as Adamsville.

hw59: i'm with you on this. Let them keep overlooking Adamsville and go ahead and keep preparing for Trousdale Co(most likely). And they will begin their basketball season a lot sooner.

McKenzie wins almost all of their games...Year in and Year out...They make a whole heck a lot of qrt finals and a few semis and championship game where they got it handed to them...

The point of this post is to say....the exact same thing will happen this year...you may make it past aville but you will not get a gold ball....

As a West Tennesee football fan I would love to see the Rebels and Comer bring a gold one back to the West!....I know Comers family back in Decatur and have attended numerous of their playoff games in the past rootin for the rebels..From what i saw last Friday nite against a lil ole Riverside team was not that impressive to be a contender!!

jaj it seems like your from lil ole Riverside dry.gif Great win last week McKenzie :lol: This time of year every win is an impressive win and if your still playing your considered a contender. I guess it would be politicially correct to say that Riverside was not that impressive nor are they a contender :evil: The jury is still out on McKenzie.

Dang..It must be something in the water up in McKenzie because everyone in McKenzie has a big ego. Especially McKRebelDad and Butchie. The way y'all talk you have to be buddies with zebra99 cause y'all run that mouth. No one on here has said that McKenzie doesn't play with heart. Yes you have a good program and consistently get to the quarterfinals and semifinals most years, but it seems like everything in high school football is changing this year.. reclassification, playoff structure, teams that do well.. But several things won't change: McKenzie will still have that same ego that they had when I was in high school and Adamsville will play with the same heart that they have played with all year. I watch high school football all over west Tennessee and I don't think there is a team that plays 4 quarters with as much heart and drive to win as Adamsville.

hw59: i'm with you on this. Let them keep overlooking Adamsville and go ahead and keep preparing for Trousdale Co(most likely). And they will begin their basketball season a lot sooner.

Touch a nerve did I......................Ego, no just confident. Mouth, well I do have a big one and I'll run it as long as I'm getting on your nerves. Friends with butchie, yep...............Now go over to the basketball threads were you belong.

Why can't we all just get along? Need to learn to play nice with the neighbors! like us in dresden. lol

If you think the McKenzie posters are not playing nice, wait until Friday night. I fear the Cardinals will feel like Sheriff Pusser in a local honky tonk. :lol:

Well I know a lot of folks down in McNairy Co. and even met 'ol Buford once. He sure wasn't the hero that the movies made him out to be!!! He was more of a thug than anything else and we all know what happend to him in the end. It sure wasn't an accident. Bad example of what Adamsville will bring into this game. How about just bring a deserving team to McKenzie and may the best team win. Sure we'd love to have a gold ball but, we aren't predicting one. There is no doubt that the Rebels will have some friends in Cookville in week 15 and we wish them the best. We hope we are there with 'em but, I've not heard ONE Rebel poster putting that gold ball in our trophy case yet!! That has come from posters outside of McKenzie. We appreciate their confidence but, that does NOT translate to overconfidence on the Rebels part. Bring your A+++ because we WILL be ready.

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MRP!!!!!!!!!!

WELCOME HOME COL. REB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:evil::lol: