York Dragons @ Milan Bulldogs - Semi-Finals

Bulldog Fan #2

..I do beleive that the game was held up twice while the dawgs got players off the field.
:bored:

LOL you know your not worth a reply to your post ..... to the milan football players that were hurt I wasn't throwing a cheap shot at you and I do hope that you have a speedy recovery. I would not wish hurt and pain on you or any other child..... I was only on here to state that our boys played great football against you and was not pounded as stated...As for the trip home it was great the boys came to Milan to play in the semi finals and thats what they did ..no bruised ego here...Have a safe trip and I hope you have a great game friday night......

York did a good job of slowing the game down. Milan could score at will and York knew it. If the starters on both sides would have been left in the final 5-6 minutes then I believe Milan would have tacked on a couple more scores. Once Milan started playing Milan ball they made York look terrible.

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

York fans....we might indeed bring back the silver ball, but nothing will change the fact

that you guys drove four hours and got pounded by 30 pts. Get over it, you got beat

by a better team and you're not playing next week. Now you guys can concentrate

on squirrel hunting and basketball.

the funny thing is you guys are fixing to do the same thing you are going to drive 4 hours and probably wont even put up a fight in the first half but i will be there cheering for alcoa

OMG!! blah,blah,blah....you sound like a second grader...I for one enjoyed the drive down...our boys played a great game...and by no means were the dragons pounded...it may have been a 28 point ballgame in favor of the Milan dawgs(just alittle math correction for you) but our boys made the dawgs work for it... they didn't just hand it over..I do beleive that the game was held up twice while the dawgs got players off the field..I hope you guys enjoy the drive up to the game and hope that taking home the silver doesn't make you feel like you wasted you time driving up to be steam rolled by ALCOA!!! Because I do believe Alcoa will have a 28 point lead on the dawgs before the first quarter with little effort....

R U Serious!!! Are you proud that two Milan players were injured and had to be carried off the field??? Who many Milan fans posted on last weeks game that they hoped you guys had a safe trip down and the game (your players included) was injury free! If you don't know go back and look it was ALOT!

I know you may not like the other poster's comments and you think he is talking like a second grader and he very well may be, but for you to take pride in the fact that two KIDS got hurt and had to be carried off the field is classless. I hope you feel like you guys really accomplished something!!

..I do beleive that the game was held up twice while the dawgs got players off the field.
:roflol:

LOL you know your not worth a reply to your post ..... to the milan football players that were hurt I wasn't throwing a cheap shot at you and I do hope that you have a speedy recovery. I would not wish hurt and pain on you or any other child..... I was only on here to state that our boys played great football against you and was not pounded as stated...As for the trip home it was great the boys came to Milan to play in the semi finals and thats what they did ..no bruised ego here...Have a safe trip and I hope you have a great game friday night......

How can you say you weren't throwin a cheap shot? I know you may not have meant to come off like that but it did. You opened your mouth and said it, nobody made you do it. There is no doubt that this year's YORK team was a special team. I'm sure they were out every day before school started lifting weights and doing 2 a days in 100 degree weather. Obviously they worked hard. But guess what, Milan did too!!

For you to get on here and take pride in the fact that your guys injured two over our players and somehow that means you guys fought a hard game is real classless. You can play hard and hit hard but you never take pleasure in some getting hurt and thats exactly how your post came off. Why don't you go back and read it again and ask yourself if you were one of those kids that got injured how your post would make them feel. You should be ashamed!!!

OMG!! blah,blah,blah....you sound like a second grader...I for one enjoyed the drive down...our boys played a great game...and by no means were the dragons pounded...it may have been a 28 point ballgame in favor of the Milan dawgs(just alittle math correction for you) but our boys made the dawgs work for it... they didn't just hand it over..I do beleive that the game was held up twice while the dawgs got players off the field..I hope you guys enjoy the drive up to the game and hope that taking home the silver doesn't make you feel like you wasted you time driving up to be steam rolled by ALCOA!!! Because I do believe Alcoa will have a 28 point lead on the dawgs before the first quarter with little effort....

WOAH WOAH PUFFY....Don't cheap shot our guys when ONE: You chop block Coleman(88) and hold him up and another guy rolls on his ankle....ironically the SAME ankle that he injured a few weeks ago. The kid was screaming SO loud in pain you could hear him in the stands....and YOU wanna get on here and cheap shot him. Was the injury intensional....I'd like to think not, but it was questionable...Classless on your part "proud parent"! How would you feel if it was YOUR child you were listening to scream out in pain??????

and TWO when 12 was jumping over one of your guys to avoid hitting him while down and he's mid air, and YOUR player hits him in the air. NEITHER were fair, but we didn't get on here whinning. I thought Milan was a complete class act to you guys.

Milan MAY come home with a silver ball....but at LEAST we get a ball...you get a 4 hour drive back down I-40 and not a DERN thing to show for it but a bruised ego and know that you're only 4th best in the state!

And for the other post about the stats....

Pretty pathetic when a team can TOTALLY control the stats like York did, and STILL come out 28 points behind!!

Milan has been VERY respectful to York, given the credit where the credit is due. But your few fans are showing THEIR lack of class....not Milan. So come to Cookeville and cheer for Alcoa if you wish. Just know, that while you're sitting in the stands watching....WE are ON the field, playing our chance!

For one, the 88 who was a great player, was just cut. No illegality there. And two, 12 hit ME trying to tackle and just got planted. Whether it was me, your own middle linebacker or the lead blocker for me to do it is in question. If you're setting in the stands, don't comment on things you don't know. I've watched the game film twice. I do this in the most sincere way I can, but, the game is over, my season, career, and hopes are over while your boys go on. End of story, so people that this means nothing, and I mean NOTHING to other than bragging rights on an e-board, please stop posting and sounding like pompous idiots, you're ruining it for us boys that play with all our hearts... that goes for both sides... York and Milan alike.

For one, the 88 who was a great player, was just cut. No illegality there. And two, 12 hit ME trying to tackle and just got planted. Whether it was me, your own middle linebacker or the lead blocker for me to do it is in question. If you're setting in the stands, don't comment on things you don't know. I've watched the game film twice. I do this in the most sincere way I can, but, the game is over, my season, career, and hopes are over while your boys go on. End of story, so people that this means nothing, and I mean NOTHING to other than bragging rights on an e-board, please stop posting and sounding like pompous idiots, you're ruining it for us boys that play with all our hearts... that goes for both sides... York and Milan alike.

The more and more you York people post, the more and more respect you lose from ME! Not ONLY is it just fans....it's the actual PLAYERS!!!! CLASSLESS AT IT'S BEST!!!

I know a few things as someone sitting in the stands,

1. If it was YOU that was screaming out on the field...who's pain was echoing across the field, I bet your Mama wouldn't like it very much if someone claiming to be a "proud parent" got on here, basically BRAGGING about hurting another 17 year old KID!

2. I'm glad you've watched the game film twice. That's THREE times that you got to watch your @$$ get handed to you in the 2nd half of the game. 1st half doesn't mean $#!* when you can't do anything 2nd half!

and 3. I'm glad you've gotten on here and showed everyone how truly CLASSLESS your team really is, and how you got what you deserved.....a 4 hour sight seeing trip to Milan!

Like I said, all the Milan fans have given your team credit, that now I'm starting to see, maybe you DIDN'T deserve. The only "pompous idiots" around here, and the players that get on here and argue with grown men and women about a game. You're right, we ARE there to watch and support you guys. But you need to learn when to shut your mouth little boy!

The more and more you York people post, the more and more respect you lose from ME! Not ONLY is it just fans....it's the actual PLAYERS!!!! CLASSLESS AT IT'S BEST!!!

1. If it was YOU that was screaming out on the field...who's pain was echoing across the field, I bet your Mama wouldn't like it very much if someone claiming to be a "proud parent" got on here, basically BRAGGING about hurting another 17 year old KID!

2. I'm glad you've watched the game film twice. That's THREE times that you got to watch your @$$ get handed to you in the 2nd half of the game. 1st half doesn't mean $#!* when you can't do anything 2nd half!

and 3. I'm glad you've gotten on here and showed everyone how truly CLASSLESS your team really is, and how you got what you deserved.....a 4 hour sight seeing trip to Milan!

Like I said, all the Milan fans have given your team credit, that now I'm starting to see, maybe you DIDN'T deserve. The only "pompous idiots" around here, and the players that get on here and argue with grown men and women about a game. You're right, we ARE there to watch and support you guys. But you need to learn when to shut your mouth little boy!

Listen lady, I've been in his position. I've played 2 quarters without the slightest idea who my quarterback was or any of the rest of my team for that matter. I never got on here saying a cross word about anyone. I've read the entire thread, why do you think I said Milan and YORK alike? It bothers me I'll never step foot on another highschool football field again (being a player) and people on here running down both teams. The "proudparent" stepped over the line, I agree. That bothers me as well. I have the utmost respect for your boys because I only had one to two things said to me all night, and at the end of the game they all said I was a heck of a player. You on the other hand is why everyone hates Milan. You set in the stands and curse 18* year old boys out? I don't know how "cool" you think that is, but, it's right up there with making fun of an injured player... Think on stuff before you post. And for the rest of the Purple Pride nation, best of lucky with the Beast From the East... Wish I could be there to watch.

Listen lady, I've been in his position. I've played 2 quarters without the slightest idea who my quarterback was or any of the rest of my team for that matter. I never got on here saying a cross word about anyone. I've read the entire thread, why do you think I said Milan and YORK alike? It bothers me I'll never step foot on another highschool football field again (being a player) and people on here running down both teams. The "proudparent" stepped over the line, I agree. That bothers me as well. I have the utmost respect for your boys because I only had one to two things said to me all night, and at the end of the game they all said I was a heck of a player. You on the other hand is why everyone hates Milan. You set in the stands and curse 18* year old boys out? I don't know how "cool" you think that is, but, it's right up there with making fun of an injured player... Think on stuff before you post. And for the rest of the Purple Pride nation, best of lucky with the Beast From the East... Wish I could be there to watch.

I have never, and will never curse the boys working their butts off on the field. But it's kids like you with "senioritis" who in my opinion shouldn't be on this site. Coaches should ban their players from getting on here and arguing with fans anyway. You say you never said a cross word, yet you call me a pompous idiot??? That sounds a little cross. I however was one of the first people to get on here and 1. wish your team the best of luck, and a safe trip, and 2. a congrats for playing us hard and giving us such a hard fought win. and you say I'm the reason people hate Milan? No people hate Milan because Milan wins. THAT is the End of the Story. Good luck in the remainder of your high school career. Hope you choose to go to college and you do well as there also.

call it what you may, but the entire way York was trying to stop 88 was cheap. From the first play. I made the comment early in the game that they were trying to hurt him. It was obvious on almost every play that they were cut blocking. Not saying it is illegal but it's cheap and everybody that has played the game knows it. When you can't man up with somebody you try to do whatever to get them out. "ProudParent" should be rolled up and smoked for your comment. Period.

York played one heck of a game and all the Milan folks I was around were getting pretty nerved up with the whole way the game was progressing. I believe that is the most 4th down conversions I've ever seen in a game. 41 and 10 are good players and would have given even Alcoa problems with the right game plan. At least for a quarter. Milan eventually got some breaks and did not make any mistakes. Refs weren't calling interference on either side but it really didn't affect the scoring in the game. I wish good luck to both teams.

And this is CLASS AT ITS BEST???

GO ALCOA! GREAT JOB YORK!