ALCOA VS. MILAN, Let's get this started!!

MilanDog9

• Replies 929
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tornado i believe we are alot alike alot more alike then some realize from both sides i have said all along the open zone has nothing to do with it and if it needs to be changed then fine but noone should say anything to alcoa about doing it when the tssaa lets it go on ur doing nothing wrong if people feel that strongly about it then get the tssaa to change it where it cant be done by any of us period if not shut up about it allready because it is playing within the rules end of story

You folks keep saying how much better Milan is this year ! ALCOA is a much better team this year than last year . ALCOA has so much depth and they are a complete team , no "Big I's" & little "U's" . They are a much better disciplined team and a very well coachedtea ! Let's get it on !!!!!! I want to see Milan stop the mighty TORNAOES !!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT !

Christian Coleman will play. He hasn't been blocked all season(not one on one) and I don't expect it to start this week. 6'4" 250 and can move. He is a difference maker for the team.

Milan has 4 of the best LB's in the state( including the best with Avery) and they will need to have a big game this week.. Alcoa will have a tough go wearing the Bulldogs down with only 2 players going both ways. They couldn't do it last year and held the ball 33 minutes.

If Milan can move the chains? Alcoa might just get beat at their own game. :roflol:

BCsportsfan.......good post back on page 29, I'm trying to catch up from the last few days.

I had a dream last night that Moody kicked a game winning 65 yard FG as time expired to

win the game. Just as the ball was going just over the cross bar, I got elbowed awake

by my wife, she asked me what in He## I was doing, dreaming I responded, she said it

must be something about Milan football because you've been hunching my leg for the last

10 min. That's the kinda action I get around my house!!!!!

BCsportsfan.......good post back on page 29, I'm trying to catch up from the last few days.

I had a dream last night that Moody kicked a game winning 65 yard FG as time expired to

win the game. Just as the ball was going just over the cross bar, I got elbowed awake

by my wife, she asked me what in He## I was doing, dreaming I responded, she said it

must be something about Milan football because you've been hunching my leg for the last

10 min. That's the kinda action I get around my house!!!!!

:roflol::wub::roflol:

You folks keep saying how much better Milan is this year ! ALCOA is a much better team this year than last year . ALCOA has so much depth and they are a complete team , no "Big I's" & little "U's" . They are a much better disciplined team and a very well coachedtea ! Let's get it on !!!!!! I want to see Milan stop the mighty TORNAOES !!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT !

I've seen both teams this year!(Alcoa twice & Milan twice) Milan is better than last year and Alcoa looked as good as they were last year. That's why they are playing each other again this year. They both have good programs & KNOW HOW TO WIN. Knowing how is just part of it. Action speaks louder than the words written on these message boards. I also want to see Milan stop the mighty Alcoa.

GO DAWGS....MOVE THOSE CHAINS!!!!!!!!!!! :roflol: