ALCOA VS. MILAN, Let's get this started!!

MilanDog9

QB does play a lot on defense, but Toney plays just over half the snaps on defense, Robinson actually does not play half the snaps on offense and what fullback are YOU talking about?? Tyson plays absolutely NO defense.

thought he played quiet a bit of LB.

I only recall him playing defense in one game....Dee Herbert has been the MLB all season but was dinged up late and was replaced by a FRESHMAN by the name of Jerod Crenshaw.....the next great Alcoa player.

Herbert is healthy again and played all the meaningful minutes in the last two games.

• Replies 929
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:shock::lol::shock::thumb:

Ive enjoyed reading this thread. some funny stuff. Alcoa's open zone thing isnt a big deal. what would/is a big deal is recruiting. going into those open zones and getting kids to come to Alcoa. But who knows if they do that. their program recruits for them and it really doesnt matter cause they arent going to get caught even IF they do it. and they probably dont on a noticably, meaningful basis anyway. people who get whooped by the F5 make up these kinda excuses about recruting all the time.Those who dont have a better chance of winning. except this year because alcoa doesnt lose. I have the upmost respect for that staff and that team and will always root for them except when they're playing my CAK Warriors. I was at the Betsy game last week and was suprised at how bad Alcoa's defense made them look. Alcoa is the real deal this year. Unless Milan's O and D lines are totally dominate, Alcoa brings the gold ball back to East Tennessee.. again. Go Alcoa

To answer the question about Milan's D-Line:

Pretty solid; Not great. Not bad either. With #88 Coleman in the middle, they do very, very well against the run. Without him, its not very impressive. Milan lost their other DT stud, to torn ACL.

Milan relies heavily on 4 linebackers. Williamson, Bledsoe, Nance, and Gilbert.

Pretty solid; Not great. Not bad either. With #88 Coleman in the middle, they do very, very well against the run. Without him, its not very impressive. Milan lost their other DT stud, to torn ACL.

Any chance Coleman goes on Friday?

He'll Go!! He is a tough as nails competitor and also a great kid!! :shock:

Is Coleman just banged up or what?

you people are hilarious. and ya'll always be dogging "thedawg" about being obnoxious. you east tennessans should stand up before you wipe and see just how much bullcrap you're dispensing. don't get to close though because you'll probaly get it on your faces because the toilet's so full. :shock: the only one who doesn't crap where they eat is "fiftyishfootballmom". :shock: she's so nice i think she has violins playing behind her when she's typing. ya'll should be more like her, matter of fact we should all be like her. with that being said. i'm hoping milan blows out alcoa(probaly won't happen) just to shut you people up, because i laugh so hard at your moronic little quips that i about pee myself. anyway, why can't we all just get along and have a good time come friday afternoon. I CAN'T BELIEVE I JUST SAID THAT. I'M THEDAWG. SHAMEFUL, SHAMEFUL,SHAMEFUL. GO DAWGS KICK SOME TORNADO BOOTY! :thumb:

you people are hilarious. and ya'll always be dogging "thedawg" about being obnoxious. you east tennessans should stand up before you wipe and see just how much bullcrap you're dispensing. don't get to close though because you'll probaly get it on your faces because the toilet's so full. :shock: the only one who doesn't crap where they eat is "fiftyishfootballmom". :shock: she's so nice i think she has violins playing behind her when she's typing. ya'll should be more like her, matter of fact we should all be like her. with that being said. i'm hoping milan blows out alcoa(probaly won't happen) just to shut you people up, because i laugh so hard at your moronic little quips that i about pee myself. anyway, why can't we all just get along and have a good time come friday afternoon. I CAN'T BELIEVE I JUST SAID THAT. I'M THEDAWG. SHAMEFUL, SHAMEFUL,SHAMEFUL. GO DAWGS KICK SOME TORNADO BOOTY! :thumb:

If the COACHT posts are getting under your skin the game results will be alot worse on you. ALCOA by 21.

you people are hilarious. and ya'll always be dogging "thedawg" about being obnoxious. you east tennessans should stand up before you wipe and see just how much bullcrap you're dispensing. don't get to close though because you'll probaly get it on your faces because the toilet's so full. :shock: the only one who doesn't crap where they eat is "fiftyishfootballmom". :lol: she's so nice i think she has violins playing behind her when she's typing. ya'll should be more like her, matter of fact we should all be like her. with that being said. i'm hoping milan blows out alcoa(probaly won't happen) just to shut you people up, because i laugh so hard at your moronic little quips that i about pee myself. anyway, why can't we all just get along and have a good time come friday afternoon. I CAN'T BELIEVE I JUST SAID THAT. I'M THEDAWG. SHAMEFUL, SHAMEFUL,SHAMEFUL. GO DAWGS KICK SOME TORNADO BOOTY! :shock:

If the COACHT posts are getting under your skin the game results will be alot worse on you. ALCOA by 21.

this little dude just don't get it. :thumb: never mind i guess you have to be a west tennessan to understand or maybe "fiftyishfootballmom" :D