ALCOA VS. MILAN, Let's get this started!!

MilanDog9

Where does your QB/DB live that never comes off the field? :lol:

Blount County.......... :lol:

I love it! you guys bust Alcoa chops about out of district players, but Milan has the SAME thing! ;)

You'll need another excuse now............ :lol:

No we don't. Come find one.

The bottom line is Alcoa would still have won some state championships with "home grown" kids but to say you could win 5 straight with "home grown" kids is comical and frankly impossible.

• Replies 929
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love it! you guys bust Alcoa chops about out of district players, but Milan has the SAME thing! ;)

You'll need another excuse now............ ;)

The bottom line is Alcoa would still have won some state championships with "home grown" kids but to say you could win 5 straight with "home grown" kids is comical and frankly impossible.

I'm assuming you know the addresses of all the Alcoa players. Everyone behave, he works for the FBI :lol: The truth that you don't want to admit is that Alcoa's program; just like Maryville's is homegrown and our homegrown is better than yours.

This thread has me rolling :lol:;)

From listening to Milan fans you would think they beat Alcoa last year. Listing all your playoff appearances, semi-finals, championships, and runner-ups :lol:

State championships: Alcoa 10, Milan 4 (that's more than double). I'll give you credit you do have more runner ups than we do :lol:;) When we get there we win and we get there more than you do. We also have more semi-final appearances than you and more play-off appearances than you. Not my opinion on any of this, just plain facts. And the fact is that Alcoa is ranked #42 in the nation according to one poll.....where is Milan?

I want someone that has the guts to argue with this statement.....the best football in TN is in Blount County.

I'll be your huckleberry. You guys are rated #42... even better. Looks that much better for us when you fall. You guys have a good team and have had for quiet some time. Maryville is also good. But like everything else, all good things must come to end. Loudon isn't that great, CAK isn't that great. They are good, but not great. East TN football in general isn't great. Your successes over the past few years have been better than Milan for several years, but there was a time not very long ago that the Milan area had several teams in the top ten in multiple classifications. And the last time I checked Maryville got beat last year. So you just keep playing with your pistols. We are taking dead aim.

You're right Maryville lost last year, but so did Milan and who to??? The F5. unapproved website also has Maryville @ #59 in America. Still looking for Milan on that list.....hmmm.....We don't care about being in the top ten in our classification, we care about being #1 at the end. You can't argue with tradition and ours is better than yours.

You'll need another excuse now............ ;)

Bottonline.........Milan IS OPEN ZONE! :lol:

Looks like it's Milan vs. East Tn in this one. Alcoa fans have been talking smack on here for 6 straight years. A couple of Milan fans get excited and all of a sudden we are cocky....arrogant...etc.

Funny how all these chump teams that Alcoa destroys on a weekly basis get on here and talk smack of their own. ;) But that's ok..right?

Even more funny how 50footballmom constantly tells other teams how they would beat Milan too? Talk about lack of respect for your opponent. Look in the mirror East Tn.

Constantly?? I said it once but if you want constantly, I will say it again. CAK and Loudon both have excellent programs. IMO, for what it is worth, I think that both are championship teams and could have a victory over the Milan team.

Blount County.......... ;)

I love it! you guys bust Alcoa chops about out of district players, but Milan has the SAME thing!

You'll need another excuse now...........

Well you got us. What can we say. :lol: Now since you are so smart its time to put the nail in Alcoas coffin and list the players that we had from out of blount county that built the team. Oh wait, that's right, you have no clue. Pure speculation on your part. I think from here on out accusations should be backed up with the sources you used to come to your conclusion.

Now put up or shut up.

Btw....besides the first state championship game of the run they haven't been that close. Keep downplaying hard work, superb coaching, devotion, tradition and home grown tallent and keep hoisting your silver balls. Truth is the open zone crap is your way of coping with losing. :lol:

Looks like it's Milan vs. East Tn in this one. Alcoa fans have been talking smack on here for 6 straight years. A couple of Milan fans get excited and all of a sudden we are cocky....arrogant...etc.

Funny how all these chump teams that Alcoa destroys on a weekly basis get on here and talk smack of their own. ;) But that's ok..right?

Even more funny how 50footballmom constantly tells other teams how they would beat Milan too? Talk about lack of respect for your opponent. Look in the mirror East Tn.

Constantly?? I said it once but if you want constantly, I will say it again. CAK and Loudon both have excellent programs. IMO, for what it is worth, I think that both are championship teams and could have a victory over the Milan team.

blah blah blah. Could you define a holding penalty for me?

Now, now. We all know that if we respect CAK and Loudon it must simply be disrespect to Milan. Here is the deal, CAK and Loudon have grown stronger by facing Alcoa and we feel they could give you a game. So what if they went out early in the playoffs, you all would go out early if you played Alcoa as well, of course this is just my opinion. But my opinion will be confirmed on friday. Put CAK and loudon in the west the last 5 years and they wouldn't be as good now. Instead of making excuses they have became better.

blah blah blah. Could you define a holding penalty for me?

You are asking me this question, why????? Because I am female? Get over yourself, I have a right to an opinion, just like you do. I at least give mine with a little tact.

Now, I simply think a great deal of both the Loudon and CAK programs. They are getting better and stronger year over year because they play some tough teams and don't make excuses for losses. They tighten their britches and keep on working hard with grit and determination.

Now, now. We all know that if we respect CAK and Loudon it must simply be disrespect to Milan. Here is the deal, CAK and Loudon have grown stronger by facing Alcoa and we feel they could give you a game. So what if they went out early in the playoffs, you all would go out early if you played Alcoa as well, of course this is just my opinion. But my opinion will be confirmed on friday. Put CAK and loudon in the west the last 5 years and they wouldn't be as good now. Instead of making excuses they have became better.

Thank you mc, you said it well.