ALCOA VS. MILAN, Let's get this started!!

MilanDog9

Everyone in the west knows alcoa will be there, everyone in the east knows alcoa will come back champs. They are supporting their region. Do you expect them to cheer on milan? They just know what milan is in for, and they feel their programs could compete with them.

When will a team from the west step up for one game?

There is a difference in supporting your region and bashing the opposing team. I understand though, I would be disappointed if I went home every year to the same team, TWICE.

• Replies 929
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the Louden and CAK fans that come on here and talk down to Milan. How they can't beat Alcoa.

OBVIOUSLY you can't! Everyone knows in West TN, that Alcoa will be in the SHIP every year, because no one over there can step up for one game and win. WHERE has LOUDEN AND CAK been the past 6 years???

You can't lose to Alcoa twice, every year, then come on here and talk about how the Alcoa team will destroy another team. Sour grapes. If I lose to a team TWICE, every year, I might just jump on that wagon and down-talk the other team the next week too. NOT.

Johnnie, don't get so worked up. You can see from my last post I respect Milan and I think you guys are deserving of playing in the ship... I think it will be a good ball game.......... and to answer your question, we have been where Milan has been.......behind Alcoa.....

Everyone in the west knows alcoa will be there, everyone in the east knows alcoa will come back champs. They are supporting their region. Do you expect them to cheer on milan? They just know what milan is in for, and they feel their programs could compete with them.

There is a difference in supporting your region and bashing the opposing team. I understand though, I would be disappointed if I went home every year to the same team, TWICE.

Lucky for you then, you only have to play alcoa one time a year.

You can't lose to Alcoa twice, every year, then come on here and talk about how the Alcoa team will destroy another team. Sour grapes. If I lose to a team TWICE, every year, I might just jump on that wagon and down-talk the other team the next week too. NOT.

I think a better question would be "When is someone in the East going to step up?"

Constantly?? I said it once but if you want constantly, I will say it again. CAK and Loudon both have excellent programs. IMO, for what it is worth, I think that both are championship teams and could have a victory over the Milan team.

blah blah blah. Could you define a holding penalty for me?

You are asking me this question, why????? Because I am female? Get over yourself, I have a right to an opinion, just like you do. I at least give mine with a little tact.

Now, I simply think a great deal of both the Loudon and CAK programs. They are getting better and stronger year over year because they play some tough teams and don't make excuses for losses. They tighten their britches and keep on working hard with grit and determination.

No, I don't ask that question because you are a female and I resent the fact that you think that way about someone you have never met. I ask that because your posts sound like someone that does not really know what they are talking about. Why do you think they would win? What info do you have? What is it about Milan that makes you think that they are inferior to Louden and CAK? At least back up your statement. I don't think you can back up your statement. I don't think you have done any research on any of these teams. You are the fan that complains about what happens in the game because you don't know what is going on but you want to look like you do. The sad thing is that by acting that way, everyone sees that you in fact don't know what you are talking about.

Question to all the "Trolls"....

If your team was playing Alcoa this Friday night, would you get on here and post, "Man, my team doesn't stand a CHANCE against Alcoa. They are the best in the state. I'm not sure why I'm even going to Cookeville. TSSAA should just go ahead and ship that silver ball to us, and that gold ball to Alcoa!"

Yeah didn't think you would.....but just incase you missed the memo...

MILAN is playing Alcoa this Friday night...and you can all whine and complain all you want but that will NEVER come out of our mouths...and you'll never shut us up!

So TROLL ON young ones....TROLL on! :popcorneater:

No I would not, but at the same time I would not give anyone else that little bit of bulletin board material. I am pretty sure that you and the rest of your fan base on here, that is being overly confident, don't have a clue what I am talking about. Sometimes it is best to not wake the beast, then it might be easier to slay it. You take two great teams, you give one that little extra spark and that may be all they need. I know that you are thinking, it is a State Championship game, what more motivation do they need. You never know? dry.gif

There is no doubt that you won't shut up, but your team would probably appreciate it if you did. Don't forget that they are the ones that will be on the field busting their butts, not you. :roflol:

There may be a lot of folks talking out of the other side of their face come Saturday morning.

ALCOA is not UNBEATABLE.

MILAN is an undefeated team also.

Combine the two and you should have a good game.

I remember another great Alcoa team that ran into a Huntindon team in the Boro, that just flat out played them.

Anyone remember that one? Selective memory I guess.

I really think it is comical how a lot(not all) of the Milan fans are getting worked up because, in someones opinion, that Loudon and CAK are both as good as Milan.

Being a parent of a (senior) player at Loudon, I appreciate the compliments from the fans of Alcoa, our boys have busted there tails off. They are correct in stating that our team along with CAK has had to get better to compete with them, as they are the measuring stick in our region. Could either of us beat Milan? I don't know and we will never find out. I wish we could have went to the middle quad or even to the East, but we didn't and here we are. I will say if you look at our quad in the playoffs....Alcoa, CAK, Loudon, Polk and McMinn Central, Tyner, Bledsoe and Kingston..... If you don't think that was the toughest, then you need to quit drinking whatever you are drinking.

I have learned on here over the last four-five years, not many teams have played them close or beat them. If they said someone is a good ball team, they must have done something to earn their respect as most games are blow outs.

I personally think this will be a good ball game as Milan is a very,very good team and could pull off the win. But until someone does it, I think Aloca is the better team. As for riding there coat tails, that is a load of "crap". We are pulling for our Region to take care of business....... As we do respect the Alcoa program for what they have accomplished the last 5 years.

Good Luck to both teams and congratulations for reaching the finals

If you would read the posts you would see that we are not worked up because someone says Louden and Alcoa are as good as Milan, but they are definitively saying they are better than Milan. There is no stat that you can produce to back that up, and since they do not play each other you can't make that kind of statement and be objective about it. That is what works us up.

There may be a lot of folks talking out of the other side of their face come Saturday morning.

ALCOA is not UNBEATABLE.

I remember another great Alcoa team that ran into a Huntindon team in the Boro, that just flat out played them.

Yea, I remember.........that `2004 Huntingdon team beat Milan, and the F5 beat them........so what was your point? :popcorneater:

ALCOA is not UNBEATABLE.

Yea, I remember.........that `2004 Huntingdon team beat Milan, and the F5 beat them........so what was your point? :popcorneater:

I also remember 2003 Huntingdon team that BLASTED David Lipscomb 63-14, after DL went to Alcoa and beat you guys 35-0! While Huntingdon beat Milan 33-29 in semifinals. Not that long ago!

Remember....you are going to lose again someday! Maybe not this Friday but you will lose! I think what you guys don't get is that you really don't even think there is a chance that you could lose. Personally, I hope your team thinks the same way.....would be that much sweeter!