ALCOA VS. MILAN, Let's get this started!!

MilanDog9

Good to hear from you Footballdad, we have missed talking to you. You are so right, Alcoa will get beat sometime or another. When that day comes, it won't be by Milan, it will be CAK or Loudon that has the honors. I think either team (CAK or Loudon) could beat Milan right now; both excellent programs.

Thanks for your compliments.

Believe me, I've been keeping up with your Tornadoes. I had BC texting me each time Alcoa scored against Betsy. :D GVK & I were planning on coming to Cookeville and having some Bobby Q's with some of the Alcoa faithful, but that silly old round ball is getting in the way. So I'll be watching on tv I quess. I know your boys will be well represented. Several of our players traveled to E-town to watch that game and will be traveling to Cookeville as well. Not sure if they will have their blue & gold on, but they will be cheering for our district 4 comrades. Its been fun bantering back and forth with you Mom, as well as all the other Alcoa supporters. You have helped make another football season on CoachT informative & enjoyable. Have a safe trip and I'll catch you next year, same bat time, same bat channel. :lol:

Thanks footballdad. Hope the boys are wearing their blue and gold, I will make a point to go say hello to them and congratulate them on a great season. Enjoy the games on tv, you will be warmer than we will be!!

• Replies 929
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

War eagle reminds me of how Goodpasture was mouthing off a few yrs back when they walked into the championshiip game undefeated and saying how they were going to beat Alcoa , if memory serves me right they only scored 10 or 13 points on the freshmen late in the game and the final was 35 to 10 or 13 . I hope it's a good game and injury free but I don't see Milan staying with Alcoa with the running game we have . BTW how many top 10 teams in any classification did Milan play this year , especially in the 6A division ? Alcoa 35 Milan 7 maybe

Alcoa 42, Milan 14 is my prediction.

Let me say nobody beats ALCOA this season and maybe nobody will beat them the next two season, My only question is why is Alcoa getting better each season and the big powerhouse 6a school right next door cant hang with them, Maybe you cant help me out with this Red Rebels. ALCOA wins the state championship game by at least 21!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

War eagle reminds me of how Goodpasture was mouthing off a few yrs back when they walked into the championshiip game undefeated and saying how they were going to beat Alcoa , if memory serves me right they only scored 10 or 13 points on the freshmen late in the game and the final was 35 to 10 or 13 . I hope it's a good game and injury free but I don't see Milan staying with Alcoa with the running game we have . BTW how many top 10 teams in any classification did Milan play this year , especially in the 6A division ? Alcoa 35 Milan 7 maybe

We played 3 that were highly ranked in the Top 10 at the time we faced them, but there were 5 or 6 that were ranked in the top 10 at some point in the season that we played.

If Alcoa is so good, why dont they try and schedule MBA, Brentwood Academy or MUS? oh ya they cant compete with them. Maryville is the ONLY quality opponent Alcoa has defeated. Either of the first three schools mentioned above could spank Alcoa. :D

Now thats funny and ignorant at the same time!!!! :D Stick with checkers wareagle, you obviously know absolutely nothing about high school football!!! :lol:

Come talk to me when u play some1 decent. Every year those teams (private schools mentioned) schedule out of state schools for good competition. Alcoa is 3A..... enough said. The coaching, players skill levels, and strength of schedule are all inferior to 6A and division 2 schools. And u can come talk to me when u give one of them a call to play a game. Thinking about it.. any of these schools could beat Alcoa: MUS, Ensworth, BA, Father Ryan, MBA. And how come MUS is in the top 25 in several polls but Alcoa isnt??

Did Milan not play Alcoa in the Championship last year? What was the score, I did not follow - just knew Alcoa won.

It was 35 14 I think, it was over at half though. From what I remember it was domination. As in very few first half first downs for milan.

It was 28-14, and it most definitely was not over at the half.

Well, I may have forgot a little of it, but if you trail alcoa by 14 and aren't that impressive it is over at half.

I predict 35 14 alcoa wins, with the last 7 from milan coming late.

If MILAN scores on ALCOA it will not be on their starters maybe against the the F3 and thats maybe.

We scored on your starters last year. You guys are a very good team, but Milan is not intimidated by you. Just like last year, you will be in a fight. I think Milan wins this one by 10.

:|;):?: