ALCOA VS. MILAN, Let's get this started!!

MilanDog9

It will take mistakes and turnovers for Milan to win. They have the talent. I believe it will be low-scoring.

Milan 14

Alcoa- 13 ;)

Does MILAN have talent the answer is yes, but do they have Mr. Football the answer is no, can they stop Mr. Football the answer is no. ALCOA wins by 21.

We have our own Mr. Football. AVERY WILLIAMSON. Trust me, Milan isn't worried about Toney. They are worried about the offensive line and filling the gaps. Toney is nothing special. He is just a system running back that benefits from his great offensive line. :?:

and you know it.

• Replies 929
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It will take mistakes and turnovers for Milan to win. They have the talent. I believe it will be low-scoring.

Milan 14

Alcoa- 13 ;)

Does MILAN have talent the answer is yes, but do they have Mr. Football the answer is no, can they stop Mr. Football the answer is no. ALCOA wins by 21.

We have our own Mr. Football. AVERY WILLIAMSON. Trust me, Milan isn't worried about Toney. They are worried about the offensive line and filling the gaps. Toney is nothing special. He is just a system running back that benefits from his great offensive line. :?:

and you know it.

Alcoa does have a great line but don't be stupid and say Toney is nothin special he has 45+ TDs that's special give him the credit he has earned

Milan 14

Alcoa- 13 ;)

and you know it.

That is absolutely the dumbest remark made on here in awhile. Nothing special???? 49 TD's and nothing special??? I can count at least 12 TDs from Jaron Toney that involved him making cuts, breaking tackles, or reversing the field in order to score. Ask Maryville, Elizabethton, CAK, Loudon, or Bell Co. Ky if Toney is special.

More trash talking from one of Alcoa's opponents who have no justification at all in trashing Alcoa. More talk of how great their opponent is and how they are going to beat Alcoa. You Milan fans are excited b/c your team is probably better than a year ago and the assumption is that the improvement has closed the gap between you and the mighty F5. But the reality that you are fixing to see on Friday night is that Alcoa is vastly improved from last year. The offense is better and believe it or not...so is the defense. Can Milan do something that class 6A Maryville couldn't do???? I don't think so...

Nowhere in my post did I trash talk. I did not state how great Milan is, nor of how Milan will beat Alcoa. I stated facts and how Milan COULD win the game. Read the post again.

In special I meant as SPECIAL: as in a Randall Cobb? or a Patrick Willis? Special as in the next level.

Has Toney recieved any D-I offers?

Milan 14

Alcoa- 13 :?:

Does Alcoa have the talent? The answer is yes. Does Alcoa have Mr. Football? The answer is no. lol

Can Milan stop Mr. Football? Well, being as he will not be on the field until Saturday, and Milan will be on the field Friday, I guess not.

If MILAN scores on ALCOA it will not be on their starters maybe against the the F3 and thats maybe.

We scored on your starters last year. You guys are a very good team, but Milan is not intimidated by you. Just like last year, you will be in a fight. I think Milan wins this one by 10.

Zero offensive points against Alcoa starters last year Z E R O :?:

Let's get this started boys and girls. This is something us Bulldawg and F5 fans have been looking forward to all year and it's finally here. Who wins this game? I won't throw out a prediction right now but I will say that this Milan team is definitely better than the team Alcoa faced last year. Will this be the year the mighty F5 is knocked off their throne? ;) I guess we'll see come next week! Let's go BULLDAWGS!!! :?:

The F5 by 30 at least !!!

The record he has is special. Could Toney be such an impact without his O-Line?? :?:

Like last year's RB Cunningham, from Goodpasture, He was something special with a decent O-line. Alcoa's O-Line makes Toney.

Wow I mean I understand every school has posters who are arrogant but you take it to a new level of stupid. I know not everyone from Milan is dumb like you so to the rest of you guys I won't hold it against you. Y'all have great players we have great players and JaRon is one of the best I've seen, our line is great and they deserve alot of credit but Toney isn't pounding it in from short yardage everytime he cuts and makes people miss bottom line he is special and your in denial

Nowhere in my post did I trash talk. I did not state how great Milan is, nor of how Milan will beat Alcoa. I stated facts and how Milan COULD win the game. Read the post again.

In special I meant as SPECIAL: as in a Randall Cobb? or a Patrick Willis? Special as in the next level.

Has Toney recieved any D-I offers?

You just asked if he could be special w/o his o-line??? What do you want him to do go out there by himself???? Yes he is special and just like Randall Cobb he will be recruited late. I have been watching Alcoa since 1986 and he is the best TB I have seen in the Alcoa backfield. I'm sure there may be some difference of opinion b/c there are plenty of great Alcoa backs. But he breaks tackles that will leave you stunned :?: He is extremely fast with great vision and at the same time is very patient. You better believe that if you put him on another team that he would be successful.