ALCOA VS. MILAN, Let's get this started!!

MilanDog9

If Alcoa plays like they have in several games this year, they are beat. Milan is the best all-around team Alcoa has seen this year (maybe - haven't seen Maryville). I'll still say Milan by 14. I actually think all the tough competition over the past few weeks hurts Alcoa from a physical recovery standpoint. I hate that CC from Milan was hurt last week. Hopefully he give it a go this week. I don't think he would have to worry about cheap shots from Alcoa as they are definitely man enough to attempt to block him unlike some recent competition.

• Replies 929
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We scored on your starters last year.

Refresh my memory....I do not think you scored A SINGLE POINT against our starting defense last year.....

Never mind I will refresh yours.....

1. blocked quick kick that Coleman scooped and scored....

2. finally had a sustained drive against the F3's in mop up duty....

Last year's game was not close, but if it makes you feel better, keep telling yourself it was.

If Alcoa plays like they have in several games this year, they are beat. Milan is the best all-around team Alcoa has seen this year (maybe - haven't seen Maryville). I'll still say Milan by 14. I actually think all the tough competition over the past few weeks hurts Alcoa from a physical recovery standpoint. I hate that CC from Milan was hurt last week. Hopefully he give it a go this week. I don't think he would have to worry about cheap shots from Alcoa as they are definitely man enough to attempt to block him unlike some recent competition.

;) If you look at Milan's path to this game and then look at Alcoa's path to this game you'll see Milan is about 6th toughtest team Alcoa will play this year. :?:

We scored on your starters last year.

Refresh my memory....I do not think you scored A SINGLE POINT against our starting defense last year.....

Never mind I will refresh yours.....

1. blocked quick kick that Coleman scooped and scored....

2. finally had a sustained drive against the F3's in mop up duty....

Last year's game was not close, but if it makes you feel better, keep telling yourself it was.

You are just as arrogant as you were last year. You guys scored on special teams as well, and I believe your starters were in when we scored in the 2nd half, but if it makes you feel better then you can keep telling yourself that they were not. By the way, did you forget that we were driving and in the red zone about to make it a one score game in the 4th. Your starters were in on that drive too. Quit fooling yourself. It is that kind of blind arrogance that is going to lead to a deep depression when Alcoa does get beat.

;) If you look at Milan's path to this game and then look at Alcoa's path to this game you'll see Milan is about 6th toughtest team Alcoa will play this year. :?:

I agree that you had the tougher path, but how does the path taken show that we are the 6th best team you have played. That is just absurd.

If MILAN scores on ALCOA it will not be on their starters maybe against the the F3 and thats maybe.

HAHAHA...now that IS funny. Alcoa's defense may be top notch for sure, but Milan averaged almost 40 pts a game this year, to think they will not score on ANYONE'S 1st team is ridiculous! Im not gonna get on here and say they will blow Alcoa out or vice versa. But give credit where credit is due. They are too balanced, they WILL find ways to score. I do not believe that is in Alcoa's gameplan, if so, they are going to be very unhappy with themselves. They cannot stop Milan offense, only hope to contain it enough to outscore them. Which won't be easy, because right behind Alcoa's D, is Milan's D. I think there are not 2 better teams matched up in the state. They are very evenly matched with different strengths and weaknesses in areas. I believe if Milan can get a quick score on them, Alcoa playing from behind would be a little out of their norm. Maybe cause them to go to the air a couple times, which Milan would love. I also believe the Milan kicking game will play a HUGE part in this game. Congratulations to 2 awesome football teams, and my prediction stands Milan 24 vs. Alcoa 21. Good luck DAWGS from 7k miles away :?:

I'm glad to see Milan back to State again this year. For a small town, it is something big to get there back to back years.

Milan is the under dog in this game. Alcoa could be the best team in the whole State, aside from MUS.

Last year, Alcoa didn't really impress me on offense. A 4th down half back pass, and a field position touchdown did win the game. However, their defense was the best I've seen ran in awhile. They are very fast on the edges.

It will be a huge upset if Milan can pull it off. Give Alcoa credit till someone beats them. Milan can win. Time of Possession and plugging the run should be priorities #1 and #2 for Milan. IF #88 Coleman can go, he will help tremendously. Avery Williamson is a force along with OLB Bledsoe. Milan needs to attack them on the corners from what I've heard. Milan has very athletic receivers that need to step up in this game.

It will take mistakes and turnovers for Milan to win. They have the talent. I believe it will be low-scoring.

Milan 14

Alcoa- 13 :?:

It simply means that Alcoa has played 5 teams this year that probably would beat you. Hey, I am not arrogant nor cocky toward this matter. I am not from Alcoa, but we did play them this season. We finished 2nd in our district and I gaurantee that we could have beaten York, the team Milan just played. No disrespect just a fact that Milan has had a cake walk to where they are now, Alcoa has played some good teams to get where they are. The Defense is the most impressive I have seen all year.

If you look at Milan's path to this game and then look at Alcoa's path to this game you'll see Milan is about 6th toughtest team Alcoa will play this year.

you are not even close. But you keep thinking that. Alcoa is definitely the toughest Milan has played, but you have no idea of reality if you really believe your statement.

It will take mistakes and turnovers for Milan to win. They have the talent. I believe it will be low-scoring.

Milan 14

Alcoa- 13 :?:

Does MILAN have talent the answer is yes, but do they have Mr. Football the answer is no, can they stop Mr. Football the answer is no. ALCOA wins by 21.

Did Milan not play Alcoa in the Championship last year? What was the score, I did not follow - just knew Alcoa won.

It was 35 14 I think, it was over at half though. From what I remember it was domination. As in very few first half first downs for milan.

It was 28-14, and it most definitely was not over at the half.

This is all I remember. :?:

scoreboard.jpg