ALCOA VS. MILAN, Let's get this started!!

MilanDog9

Christian Coleman will play. He hasn't been blocked all season(not one on one) and I don't expect it to start this week. 6'4" 250 and can move. He is a difference maker for the team.

Milan has 4 of the best LB's in the state( including the best with Avery) and they will need to have a big game this week.. Alcoa will have a tough go wearing the Bulldogs down with only 2 players going both ways. They couldn't do it last year and held the ball 33 minutes.

If Milan can move the chains? Alcoa might just get beat at their own game. ;)

They wore Maryville down and Maryville doesn't have anyone who goes both ways. Coleman hasn't faced an O line like Alcoa's this year either.

• Replies 929
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You folks keep saying how much better Milan is this year ! ALCOA is a much better team this year than last year . ALCOA has so much depth and they are a complete team , no "Big I's" & little "U's" . They are a much better disciplined team and a very well coachedtea ! Let's get it on !!!!!! I want to see Milan stop the mighty TORNAOES !!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT !

I've seen both teams this year!(Alcoa twice & Milan twice) Milan is better than last year and Alcoa looked as good as they were last year. That's why they are playing each other again this year. They both have good programs & KNOW HOW TO WIN. Knowing how is just part of it. Action speaks louder than the words written on these message boards. I also want to see Milan stop the mighty Alcoa.

GO DAWGS....MOVE THOSE CHAINS!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

I've seen Alcoa 13 times this year and 12 times last year. No doubt....the offense has improved vastly from a year ago. The defense is better than ever. Alcoa's scoring numbers might be a little down but that's because they intentionally play clock control. Milan thinks they know how to win, Alcoa knows they know how to win (27 game winning streak and 5 straight titles).

The York game has nothing to do with Milan vs. Alcoa. Neither does Alcoa playing Louden to the end. I believe that score at half was 7-3?? dry.gif

It doesn't matter. York got beat 45-15, and Milan played their 3rd string basically the entire 4th quarter ;) . York is home because their defense was garbage. So stop bringing it up. They went as far as they could.

This game is between the two best teams in the State. Both are great. This game will be physical. If Alcoa plays like they are capable, they win 24-10.

If Milan plays like they are capable, they win 17-14. It all comes down to who plays the best game.

It was 43-15, but whose counting. What if both teams play like they are capable? You Milan fans need to get y'alls facts straight before you get mad because someone calls you an idiot! I think Milan will keep it closer than most think, and I was going to cheer for y'all, but I changed my mind.

Good Luck to Alcoa! 24-21 Alcoa

I was so hoping that you would cheer for us. It would have been just what we needed.

I still can't get over how cocky & loud mouthed some of the Milan fans are, I am so looking foward to seeing Alcoa wear the darn ground out with you all....... I hate blow hards & braggards, do you think getting on here and saying noboby can beat us/ were number 1 means a hill of beans to the outcome of this game? Alcoa puts as many as it wants on Milan & shuts you idiot fans up once & for all!!!

Blah Blah Blah. Wah Wah Wah. No one else has those kinds of fans. It is just those losers from Milan. (sarcasm obviously) I would imagine that you were probably one of those kinds of fans with your own team. I for one have not heard any Milan fan say that we can't be beat, but if you expect any of us to concede a game before it is even gameday then you my friend are crazy.

BledsoeCountywarrior........it's must be good therapy to root for the front-runner since

your Warriors didn't make it out of the 1st rd. So go ahead and stand behind big brother

and make faces, because I looked at your schedule, you can't play football.

Alcoa's has a bigger responsibility than just defending the title, they have to carry

the sword for all the loser programs from the east also.

How bout the loser programs in the sorry middle and west? Keep dreaming that you are on the same level as Alcoa and Maryville.

Healthy Tyler Robinson > Banged up Christian Coleman. I was looking forward to seeing these two play at a high level but anyone who has played much ball understands the issues with playing a power position with a bum ankle. CC has had rotten luck this year with injuries from cheap shots. I hope his injury is not as bad as I imagine.

This thread has me rolling :lol:;)

From listening to Milan fans you would think they beat Alcoa last year. Listing all your playoff appearances, semi-finals, championships, and runner-ups :lol:

State championships: Alcoa 10, Milan 4 (that's more than double). I'll give you credit you do have more runner ups than we do :lol:;) When we get there we win and we get there more than you do. We also have more semi-final appearances than you and more play-off appearances than you. Not my opinion on any of this, just plain facts. And the fact is that Alcoa is ranked #42 in the nation according to one poll.....where is Milan?

I want someone that has the guts to argue with this statement.....the best football in TN is in Blount County.

From listening to Milan fans you would think they beat Alcoa last year. Listing all your playoff appearances, semi-finals, championships, and runner-ups :lol:

State championships: Alcoa 10, Milan 4 (that's more than double). I'll give you credit you do have more runner ups than we do :lol:;) When we get there we win and we get there more than you do. We also have more semi-final appearances than you and more play-off appearances than you. Not my opinion on any of this, just plain facts. And the fact is that Alcoa is ranked #42 in the nation according to one poll.....where is Milan?

I want someone that has the guts to argue with this statement.....the best football in TN is in Blount County.

No one can argue that year in and year out the best football is in blount co. The thing that gets us is that everyone over there jumps on Alcoa's and Maryville's coat tails. Many of our middle of the road teams over here in W. Tn would be play off teams in the east. I know that statement won't be taken well, but the truth hurts sometimes. I am so ready for gameday. Then all this talk will change. Someone will get congratulated and someone will do the congratulating. I honestly believe Milan will be the ones being congratulated.

I'll be your huckleberry. You guys are rated #42... even better. Looks that much better for us when you fall. You guys have a good team and have had for quiet some time. Maryville is also good. But like everything else, all good things must come to end. Loudon isn't that great, CAK isn't that great. They are good, but not great. East TN football in general isn't great. Your successes over the past few years have been better than Milan for several years, but there was a time not very long ago that the Milan area had several teams in the top ten in multiple classifications. And the last time I checked Maryville got beat last year. So you just keep playing with your pistols. We are taking dead aim.