gordonsville@smith co.

pasttiger

Naw...if you count the stripes that would be 18-20. Learned a thing or 2 from the creek bank. #8 is a soph. He played Jr. high ball...ahem...for G-ville.

Ya'll don't listen....he would count as one of the 15...same as a starter.

#25 had a carry or 2. He's the kid from Jr. high last year.

Seven said he would buy me a coke, if he met me....Ask him if he bought anyone a coke. I sure would have collected......

that's between you and seven. :roflol:

i wasn't around long enough to make sure you got your coke. but i'll tell you this, your secret is safe with me. :ph34r:

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 starters?! so you are counting the stripes!!! :roflol:

yeah their breathing said gassed and their faces said "here we go again". it was not a good combo.

sc's hitch pass was what ended up putting the nail in the coffin for g-ville.

who was #8 the rb, that kid looked like he ought to be starting, what little we saw of him. is he a freshman, that's the only reason i could see him being second string. was he the stud from the middle school last year?

and i knew it was you before our conversation was over. you can't bs a bs'er. ;)

#8 is Jay Stevenson. He is a Sophomore. The Manning kid is the Freshman. He got the carry on the sweep at the end of the game. Yes he is a stud. I am sure his playing time will keep increasing throughout the year as he learns the offense.

I still don't know why that Gordonsville coach didn't have that Smith boy pitch it to that Woodmore boy and let him run it wide. Those Smith County boys are big and would not let those Gordonsville boys knock a hole inside for Woodmore to run through. Croz, you need to stop making these excuses for these boys. These Smith County boys are good and they would beat Gordonsville again if they played them again. I garuntee you that. You think im joking cause im not.

You know, I am just sick of all this CRAP on here. G ville doesnt play with class or discipline. And guess what! It comes from the adults in the town down. I hear all the time of how the people in g say they hate the people, the coaches, and the players from SMITH COUNTY!!!!! Then yall get on here and say how you wish us luck the rest of the time. Well I am callin bull ....! How classy is it to allow the kids in the locker room to put a SC helmet decal in a urinal? You think that would be allowed in SCs locker room? Not a chance! And just please tell me how G has the better players? Are they stronger? Probably so, They are fortunate to have a strength and conditionin class every day. SC doesnt. But are they faster? NO! Do they have the balance, coordination, and change of direction skills theat our players do? NO! I heard Coach Marshal say on sports nuts that bein stronger equates to bein faster. Not exactly. Olympic weight lifters are probably all stronger than Bolt. Can they out run him? LOL!!!!! And NO G doesnt have the depth SC has. The coaches work those young guys they get just as hard as they do the older ones. . . On the practice field. . . Every day!!! They get them prepared to come in and play in clutch situations! And please for the love of green grass stop making all the excuses. EVERYONE is SICK of hearing it. The guy blatently held on the reverse. The pass interference was a good play and a good call cause it WOULD have been a TD. The one late hit, maybe questoinable. But guess the freak what. . . There were many others that could have been called. Chaz done it all night long and guess what else. . . G has been doin it for years now! Hittin somebody when they are down but be something to be proud of over there. I am sick of us even playin yall. You wont make as much money in the next two years combined as you did Friday night and personally Im tired of givin ya that gate. You show NO respect and you play with no class, discipline, or leadership. And like I said from the start, it comes from the ADULTS down. Get over yourselves! You arent world beaters. Neither are we but we dont get on here and claim to be!!!! I would love to see Gs record the last 20 years against people other than the weak little region teams yall play. Play a White House. Heck at least scrimmage somebody that can compete with ya. Prepare for a full game. Get hit a little bit in the preseason. But Im done with ya and with tryin to help you learn how to win. And no we dont have a state title but we have never played in the minor leagues either. And guess what else. . . THIS ISNT the 1980s!!!!!!

Good gosh Owlsrule.........This kind of been festering a while? Some of what you say, I agree with.But I can't group all G-ville together. I believe it's the "little brother " attitude in some of the people. They always got to compete with big brother. Got to try to beat him at everything. And when they don't, there's a little pouting going on, tempertantrums and tearing stuff up, (not their stuff) until another chance to beat him comes along.

If it were up to me these two schools would never meet to play ANY sport, it's not worth it. As for having class and respect, someone needs to give the father grilling burgers a few pointers as well. He was about as classless as anyone I've had the misfortune of being around lately. I'm not the only person to hear him either, just glad his grandson didn't happen to hear him. tsk tsk tsk ....

Guest Termite

If it were up to me these two schools would never meet to play ANY sport, it's not worth it. As for having class and respect, someone needs to give the father grilling burgers a few pointers as well. He was about as classless as anyone I've had the misfortune of being around lately. I'm not the only person to hear him either, just glad his grandson didn't happen to hear him. tsk tsk tsk ....

That's why he's in the back grilling burgers,,B-bellz dear. :roflol: Where you been? I been looking for you for a couple of days now.

(Just kidding...I don't know who was grilling burgers)

That's why he's in the back grilling burgers,,B-bellz dear. :roflol: Where you been? I been looking for you for a couple of days now.

(Just kidding...I don't know who was grilling burgers)

I've been around, hanging with Nursie on your "other thread home" .. and of course I was sitting being nice Friday night, adjusting my halo when needed. :flower: I made my way to visit with Nursie for a few and pick the cheese off my burger .. (griller knew I was coming) .. 'sides I'm always around ^_^

You know, I am just sick of all this CRAP on here. G ville doesnt play with class or discipline. And guess what! It comes from the adults in the town down. I hear all the time of how the people in g say they hate the people, the coaches, and the players from SMITH COUNTY!!!!! Then yall get on here and say how you wish us luck the rest of the time. Well I am callin bull ....! How classy is it to allow the kids in the locker room to put a SC helmet decal in a urinal? You think that would be allowed in SCs locker room? Not a chance! And just please tell me how G has the better players? Are they stronger? Probably so, They are fortunate to have a strength and conditionin class every day. SC doesnt. But are they faster? NO! Do they have the balance, coordination, and change of direction skills theat our players do? NO! I heard Coach Marshal say on sports nuts that bein stronger equates to bein faster. Not exactly. Olympic weight lifters are probably all stronger than Bolt. Can they out run him? LOL!!!!! And NO G doesnt have the depth SC has. The coaches work those young guys they get just as hard as they do the older ones. . . On the practice field. . . Every day!!! They get them prepared to come in and play in clutch situations! And please for the love of green grass stop making all the excuses. EVERYONE is SICK of hearing it. The guy blatently held on the reverse. The pass interference was a good play and a good call cause it WOULD have been a TD. The one late hit, maybe questoinable. But guess the freak what. . . There were many others that could have been called. Chaz done it all night long and guess what else. . . G has been doin it for years now! Hittin somebody when they are down but be something to be proud of over there. I am sick of us even playin yall. You wont make as much money in the next two years combined as you did Friday night and personally Im tired of givin ya that gate. You show NO respect and you play with no class, discipline, or leadership. And like I said from the start, it comes from the ADULTS down. Get over yourselves! You arent world beaters. Neither are we but we dont get on here and claim to be!!!! I would love to see Gs record the last 20 years against people other than the weak little region teams yall play. Play a White House. Heck at least scrimmage somebody that can compete with ya. Prepare for a full game. Get hit a little bit in the preseason. But Im done with ya and with tryin to help you learn how to win. And no we dont have a state title but we have never played in the minor leagues either. And guess what else. . . THIS ISNT the 1980s!!!!!!

sc can talk smack but cant take it. so who is in your region, not much. most years we could mop the field with who you play. a state title is a state title.i think you cant get over the fact we walked all over you all on our way to get it. i say this thread is over but if you want to keep beating the dead horse in the behind, we can do that. thread over till next year.

wow... glad u got all that out of your system...I really hate that u got on here and called kids names NOT COOL

We dont need your GATE $$$$

PPl were putting decals in the urinals when i played ball in high school 30 years ago

FYI our region with those 2 little WEAK teams TCHS and FCS is one of the strongest in the state

I hope u feel better after ur big BLOW OFF

Ha, B) you better take off those glasses, chicken county was LUCKY to get the 20 they got. I doubt either one of those offenses could score 40 against a playoff caliber defense. Too bad ya'll skeered to play TC. :o How'd ya'lls middle school do Thursday? ;)

u are very sad. the kids played the game. sc record vs tc is better than gvilles. what is your problem u must be a sc reject. and dont worry bout our middle school. when it is their time they will be ready.

it is a shame the game went down like that.fcs will be a tough one. tc will be better than what we played last night. no reason not to have won last night. i think it is a confidence problem that needs to be worked out. whatever, time to focus on fcs and nothing more.

confidence problem we whipped the tigers. they have no discipline. as everyone seen friday night our future is bright. i wish someone from gville would have enough character to admit our program is better. we wish ya the best of luck