Powell vs Oak ridge

SweetScience

Since the Powell-Oak Ridge football series is in its infancy, not every Powell student appreciates what went on tonight. As a Knox Central Alum from 1963, I know what a respected and successful program the Wildcats have had(and will continue to have). It's a milestone victory for our Panthers - mainly because of Oak Ridge's legendary program. Best of luck to Oak Ridge the remainder of the season.

Since the Powell-Oak Ridge football series is in its infancy, not every Powell student appreciates what went on tonight. As a Knox Central Alum from 1963, I know what a respected and successful program the Wildcats have had(and will continue to have). It's a milestone victory for our Panthers - mainly because of Oak Ridge's legendary program. Best of luck to Oak Ridge the remainder of the season.

thanks for the kind words, it is good to know we are respected... i am really speechless after that game... it was good to see the guys didnt give up even though we were getting beat badly... oak ridge just didnt look prepared AT ALL, and sadly to say, that goes to the coaching...starting to have my questions about scott blade, and im sure i am not the only one

Another win for a 5a team over the ridgers.At least clinton lost to a team in a larger class.Maybe o.r. can start playing down somewhere below 5a.All the fans are back at the ship,the greatest coach in anderson county,tailgating and kissing among the fans.Only thing missing are some good football players.

Edited by Opie Shaggnasty

Another win for a 5a team over the ridgers.At least clinton lost to a team in a larger class.Maybe o.r. can start playing down somewhere below 5a.All the fans are back at the ship,the greatest coach in anderson county,tailgating and kissing among the fans.Only thing missing are some good football players.

[/quoT

That's nice Dopie, ragging on 15-18 year old kids.

Edited by catback