Signal Mtn vs South Pittsburg

OLD PIRATE

Well I just looked at the SMMHS website and was shocked to see the girls have a volleyball game and a soccer game scheduled on a night like this. Heck, this will take away at least 50 of the 100 fans we were going to have. I ask what’s wrong with these coaches!!!! SP now might out number our fans 100 to 1. Guess it’s a good thing fans don’t win games, just look back at Neyland Stadium last Saturday night. It sure got quiet quick in the 3rd quarter.

Edited by smeagle1

Some people that can't make it have asked if there is any way they can listen to the game. In the Sequatchie Valley it will of course be on WEPG radio and TV. In Chattanooga it can be heard on The Pulse 95.3 with Todd Agne doing the game as he has all season for Signal Mountain. For those wishing to listen online there is www.allinbroadcasting.com and www.chattanoogapulse.com/radio

Edited by The Drunken Sailor

Well I just looked at the SMMHS website and was shocked to see the girls have a volleyball game and a soccer game scheduled on a night like this. Heck, this will take away at least 50 on the 100 fans we were going to have. I ask what’s wrong with these coaches!!!! SP now might out number our fans 100 to 1. Guess it’s a good thing fans don’t win games, just look back at Neyland Stadium last Saturday night. It sure got quiet quick in the 3rd quarter.

YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME. THERE WOULD BE NO WAY THAT WOULD HAPPEN HERE AND IF IT DID I'M SURE THERE WOULD BE SOMEBODY GETTING FIRED,FRIDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL IS THAT SERIOUS DOWN HERE. I BELIEVE THAT ALL THE HYPE OF THE GAME MIGHT BRING ESPN GAMEDAY IN HERE.

Well I just looked at the SMMHS website and was shocked to see the girls have a volleyball game and a soccer game scheduled on a night like this. Heck, this will take away at least 50 of the 100 fans we were going to have. I ask what’s wrong with these coaches!!!! SP now might out number our fans 100 to 1. Guess it’s a good thing fans don’t win games, just look back at Neyland Stadium last Saturday night. It sure got quiet quick in the 3rd quarter.

Them folk that scheduled those games to conflict with "The Game" should of knowed better!

Me and my wife's brother will be there, though.

trolls-1.jpg

There is also little league football tonight on Signal. The mountain folks have made great strides in a short amount of time but there is still some work to do to get everyone on board. Tonight will be a good lesson in what community pride really looks like for the mountain folks.

The Living Legend Butchie asked where the entourage was? The entourage of four strong were at the game with me. I will be getting there early tonight so I can grace all of you people with my presence. The young lads from SP have a shot to pull this win out. I will be hosting a drawing during the game of a self autographed portrait of The Living Legend. I know everyone would like to meet and talk with a legend such as myself but if you don't get your turn then maybe you can be the lucky young or old lad that wins the prize. Legend status is coming soon for several young lads. Which young lads will cement themselves into legend status tonight?

There is also little league football tonight on Signal. The mountain folks have made great strides in a short amount of time but there is still some work to do to get everyone on board. Tonight will be a good lesson in what community pride really looks like for the mountain folks.

Everybody ought to know, NOTHING HAPPENS ON FRIDAY NIGHTS IN THE FALL EXCEPT HIGH SCHOOL, VARSITY FOOTBALL!

feral_Troll-1.jpg

The Living Legend Butchie asked where the entourage was? The entourage of four strong were at the game with me. I will be getting there early tonight so I can grace all of you people with my presence. The young lads from SP have a shot to pull this win out. I will be hosting a drawing during the game of a self autographed portrait of The Living Legend. I know everyone would like to meet and talk with a legend such as myself but if you don't get your turn then maybe you can be the lucky young or old lad that wins the prize. Legend status is coming soon for several young lads. Which young lads will cement themselves into legend status tonight?

Well I Will See You There...I Also Hope To Meet Slick Rick And Old Pirate. But I Will Remain Within Screaming Distance Of Law Enforcement...So You Hosers Don't Try Anything. I Have Honed My Martial Arts Skills To Chuck Norris Level On My Game Boy....I Have Also Practiced Screaming Like A Woman And Running Real Fast! :roflolk:

Edited by Butchie