BLACKMAN VS OAKLAND

pattonboysdad

why would you bring my son into it? i NEVER mention him...so why would you!

and why would he not be proud?

i am simply on the "T" having fun...at no one's personal expense i hope...

and if i went to far...i will apologize in a split second...

you can make some STRONG statements about your thoughts and opinions...

and i'm just nudging back...

to me...it's all a fun build up to the game...most of the poster's on here that i mess with are either people i know personally or who i know through years of posting on the "T"...sometimes newbies can take things in the wrong way...

it's a highschool football game that at the end of the day does not mean a hill of beans to what is really important in life...

my track record is true on the "T"...if we get beat...i'm one of the first to congradulate the other team...and i'll do the same after this friday night if oakland beats blackman...

if blackman beats oakland...usually and i really do mean usually...people with just a handful of post who make overwhelmingly strong statements about how their team is going to crush the other one...never re-appear to do the same...i am hopeful that this will not be true of you...may it be a great game...lot's of fun for the players and us old folk...and with no injuries!

PBD You are a class act and I really enjoy reading your posts! Great to hear your son is having a great year. This will be a great game! May it be injury free! Hope your older son is well too! I know you are so very proud of the young men you have raised!

Edited by warhawks

lol Put a muzzle? Am I now the defacto Patriach of the Oakland fan base now? Much as I would love to see Oakland put the throttle on Blackman and make a statement, I dont really see that happening. Some folks just get a little too excited for their own good :roflol:

2P is the patriarch of Oakland but you are the vice-patriarch...especially when 2P is no where to be found on over a 100 post on this thread... :mellow:

COME BACK 2p...COME BACK!

lol Vice Patriarch, you guys are a trip

looking forward to meeting you tomorrow night...

always love to put a face with a name...

riverdaleman and davidlimbaugh were my first two CoachT connections to meet at a game...

here's to a great game, great atmosphere and A FREE OAKLAND HOTDOG FROM MR. VICE PATRIARCH... :roflol::hungry:

Do you think this could be the week that Blackman breaks out the "wildcat" formation? Don't know why but it just occured to me that a bye week would be a good time to bring it out. PBD what do you think? <_<

if they do it would SHOCK ME...i've been to 90 percent of practices since the season started and NEVER ONCE have we run or practiced the wildcat...i don't think you would run the wildcat in a game of this magnitude if you have never practiced it...

i do know we have an offensive scheme that we will run...THE I-TRAIN FORMATION! :lol: