Sullivan South vs Daniel Boone 1st Round

THSVikings2004

Congratulations to Boone Team and coaches for a great win. Both teams played excellent defense all night and that was the story of the game. I have seen every Boone game this year and I can truly say this was the worse game I have seen called by the refs. It is ashame to have a playoff game were you expect the best refs and you end up with the mess we saw tonight. They missed calls on fumbles, pass interference, touchback, personal fouls (not calling late hits), holding and etc...(for both teams).

Both teams played their heart out and it was a great game. The refs stunk up the field and TSSAA needs to look at each one of them and start the suspensions there first instead of the players.

Edited by Booneman

Kevin Connell in a Burger King Crown...........Priceless

Boone Basketball fans will have a lot of fun with the BK Crown this year!! But, finish out Football first. Boone has 9 wins, beating Knox West is a real possibility... they are ok but not near as tough as the Trailblazers!

Go Boone, I am pulling for you guys from Kingsport!!

Go Boone

First off i would like to say that the official is an idiot, you don't run into the middle of a fight to spot a ball, you can wait til things clear up. second, I don't see how you can eject 3 Boone players and 1 South player out of that one, South started it, but their probably could have been several more from both sides ejected. However, you great South offense that has SO MANY weapons got shut down. I am glad that we can close that chapter of the book and open a new one. It is obvious to everyone that Boone is now the best 5A team in Northeast TN.

Edited by visionbcreality

No South can’t say that… and NEITHER CAN BOONE legitimately. Look TB… I’ve been trying not to lash out at my fellow Big 8 comrades during the post season… but YOU are making my hands really warm in these gloves I’ve made myself wear… if you know what I mean. So I’ll just take one finger out (for now) and say… how many of them hotdog players you got on that “DEEP†roster gonna be playin football on Saturday!!! I’m not talking the “Wish I Was†intramural flag football that the Coulda Shoulda Wouldas end up playin! DEEP :lol: …………… give me a break. You obviously don’t get out of Gray much. Do me a favor… go back and look at the video footage posted on O4’s post #47 (page 4 of this thread)… and then tell me again how “DEEP†and talented your boys from BOONE are. ;)

I suppose the game on the field is enough evidence that you are wrong! Hayden is all they had and when you shut him down they don't know what to do....actually they take their frustrations out in a fight. Your precious TH got beat so go ahead and get on off the boards! Until next year $%*&$.

First off i would like to say that the official is an idiot, you don't run into the middle of a fight to spot a ball, you can wait til things clear up. second, I don't see how you can eject 3 Boone players and 1 South player out of that one, South started it, but their probably could have been several more from both sides ejected. However, you great South offense that has SO MANY weapons got shut down. I am glad that we can close that chapter of the book and open a new one. It is obvious to everyone that Boone is now the best 5A team in Northeast TN.

The TSSAA needs to do something about their officials. Theres two many of these guys that are just two old to be out there. They showed this ref on TV tonight as they were helping him up and he looked to be in his mid to late 60's. Now I don't have anything against being in the 60's but it don't make sense to me to put these people in this kind of situation. These guys are getting hurt all the time and they have a big problem keeping up with the speed of todays game. They keep getting in the way of the ball carriers and alot of them don't know the rules of the game. Something needs to be done in the off season.

The fight was ridiculous I guess it shows the class, or lack there of, of the entire South organization. I was dissapointed in the way that Boone handled the situation, but boys will be boys and as Issac Newton said, "For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction." I am sure that the coaches will handle the situation this week in practice. Hats of to JJ! Coach you did a fantastic job! Lets continue the fight to Knoxville!

All I want to here about is the big fight. We had one at DB just before halftime but the reports I got was yours was alot bigger.

it was garbage... boone picked off the ball advanced to bout souths 40. guy gets talked along boones sideline. 2 south plyers come in late one hit ball carrier the other began pushing other boone players. BLAZERS retaliated by the whole team swarming the area, throwing south kids around. by this time some players from across souths bench rush the far side of feild ACCOMPANIED BY COACHS who were seeming to want to fight also. boones coaches were pulling kids apart along with nearly every other adult on the field. souths coaches went straight toward our coachs???? not sure what they were doing. there were punches and kicks being thrown, along with many players throwing each other around. the cops were motioned to the field, here come bout 10 cops.lol it still took nearly 3 minutes to stop completly. the whole fight was about 5 minutes, give or take. the ref was down for bout 10. #20 and #55 for boone ejected, they said by to team gave some pep talk and walked off field, while the south player was wanting to fight everyone in the stadium. he was yelling at the coachs, players, refs, and even cops. you could sense a tension building the whole first half. south was getting very frustrated seeing how they couldnt do anything... boone had nearly 11 years of frustration. yeah the fight was bad, but i in no way think it takes away from the game. yea the officiating was awful but what do u expect seems BOONE always gets raw end of deal. we have learned to play thru it.

The fight was ridiculous I guess it shows the class, or lack there of, of the entire South organization.

Boone started the fight South finished. South is one of the most classy football programs in the area. Which side would not be quiet when the ref was down after the fight i think it was Boone

Edited by anderson93