3A Championship Alcoa v. Goodpasture

Some people just don't belong...-Judge Smails  

125 members have voted

1. 1. The winner is....

• Champions (Alcoa)
    • Country Club (Goodpasture)
    • Just don't care....OR Hope Alcoa loses, but don't really like Goodpasture either.

Alcoa rolls thats all I have to say about it!!!!

I garuntee you that Alcoa will beat these Goodpasture boys. I was looking in some of my old Murphy Fair books and Alcoa beat those Goodpasture boys three times in a row in the state championship a few years ago. Let me ask you Alcoa people a question. Who is your fastest boy and how fast is he in the 50 yard dash? I garuntee you that I am going to stay and watch this game. I am bringing a extra Thermos if any of you Alcoa people want some hot cocoa and want to take a look at my Murphy Fair book.

I'm a Greene Devil fan but I just want to congratulate Alcoa on another impressive season. I also want to wish you good luck on Friday, Have a safe trip and an injury free game.

GO BIG GREENE

GO Alcoa

GO Maryville

Bring those Gold balls back to East Tennessee !

I totally agree with your post! Will be pulling for all of the East Tennessee Teams that are going to be in Cookeville!!

Actually no. Arguably one of the best running backs to ever come out of Alcoa and the 13 notorious streets, never played a down for the Alcoa Tornadoes. Maryville on more then one occasion has "recruited" ,as you fine Alcoa haters like to put it, out of Alcoa and had some great players. Not once did any Alcoa person get upset over it either.

Did he go on to play FB at Auburn?

something that has not been brought up is that the majority of these Alcoa kids have already played in a couple of state championship games.Many have been starters 2-3 years.They know what it takes.I Do not think there will be any jitters or nerves.I'm telling you if Alcoa comes out relaxed and confident and just jumps all over goodpasture they can win their 7th gold ball.Alcoa has been here goodpastures players have not been in this game.Maybe standing on the sidelines the last time they were in murfreesboro,but not in the big one.We have the horses,the athletes and the experience in this game.If anyone picks against us it would only be goodpasture,haters and wishful thinkers.If Alcoa comes to play no one in any class can beat them.This is all I will have to say the rest of the week.I have no desire to debate someone that I know is wrong.I am too old to argue with idiots.

I hope they do come out with everything they got-that there are no turnovers-no penalties-no injuries-no excuses-both teams. Then it will be a great game to watch.

Ok I lied your team is the greatest.Your fans are beyond reproach,We will be lucky to score against such a formable team.did i leave anything out?Are you happy.Good grief man cry me a flippin river and stop taken those hormone pills.Sometimes it just kills me to see grown men get there feelins hurt so bad.Its a football game dude.I could care less how much class you think I have.My life goes on.Now thats all I am saying......................LOL

Good, because we have just as much right to talk smack and brag as you do. This Friday Goodpasture plays Alcoa for the 3A Championship! I don't care what your team did last year.

Below is the Television Line up according to TSSAA:

WTCI–TV Chattanooga | Channel 45

WCTE–TV Cookeville | Channel 22

WLJT–TV Martin/Jackson | Channel 11

WETP–TV Tri-Cities | Channel 2

WKOP–TV Knoxville | Channel 15

WKNO–TV Memphis | Channel 10

WNPT–TV Nashville | Channel 8

Alcoa fans may not want to watch because this is the year they lose.

Edited by GPCougarFan

I think this will be a fine game. I have watched all of GP's games and this team has alot of character and guts. Yes they are big and fast but their heart and desire to win has been the difference between this team and past GP teams. I wouldn't bet against them so easily. They respect their opponents and the game should be alot of fun.

Do you respect your opponent by cursing at them, kicking, and hitting after the play? If so, job well done on the respecting, goodpasture!

Alcoa 55

gp 3

Edited by Golddust281