3A Championship Alcoa v. Goodpasture

Some people just don't belong...-Judge Smails  

125 members have voted

1. 1. The winner is....

• Champions (Alcoa)
    • Country Club (Goodpasture)
    • Just don't care....OR Hope Alcoa loses, but don't really like Goodpasture either.

I don't think people understand how small Goodpasture really is. In the senior class there are 97 students, and they have the biggest grade.

Hey, little boy: do your homework. Alcoa only has 1500 students Pre-K through 12th, so don't come on here crying about how big Alcoa is going to trounce on poor little GP.

It's gameday, boys and girls! Heard an owl this morning; that means good luck!

Edited by tornadogold

WHO CARES ABOUT STATS! Stats do not mean ONE thing. Also if you all are SOOOOOOOOOO good, then move up and play teams like Beech, Hendersonville, Gallatin, and MJ. Exactly you'd get stomped. I don't think people understand how small Goodpasture really is. In the senior class there are 97 students, and they have the biggest grade. Also, the jokes about dress codes...really? COOL. ROCK ON. We will see you Friday, win or lose, Goodpasture has done work this year. Alcoa is full of cocky stuck up meat heads that care more about football than education. So quit talking smack, and wait till Friday. SUCK IT.

WOW......what are they teaching you young children at this Christian school?????

Bee Cee are ewe and APB perdictin' sumbody two run fer a cupple ov bills in this one???..... :popcorneater:

Fer my buddies...... Bee Cee, my Cardnull buddee APB, tha Evans, tha Rankins, and Vetty Sue......

A coacht ferst........ :o

"Two Hipe..... Two Hipe....Two Hipe..Two Hipe ....Two Hiiiiiiipe"......... 8-)

What, no Two Hipe fer me Starz? :mellow: