Wayne County vs North Greene

mas1821

Why was the technical called on James Buchanan? I can't imagine him saying anything, does anyone there know?

I thought that was a bad call. He was in his coaching box and didn't look to be doing nothing too crazy. I'm sure he was working the refs, but I don't think a T should've been called.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow! Congratulations to Coach Byrd and the Ladycats!!! State Champions!!! This was such an exciting game and both teams played great! Today was a great day to be a Wayne County Supporter.... State Champs and Carly Daniel was honored with Ms. Basketball, and Coach Byrd says goodbye with another Gold Ball and a final win! What a way to go out with an unbelievable career! Thanks Coach Byrd

Congratulations to Wayne County! You have a great team and North Greene pushed you to the limit to get your gold ball. If there ever was a game that it is a shame one team had to lose, this was it. I am not sure I have ever seen a team come back from a 16 point and then a 14 point deficit in one half to actually take the lead. The long distance three by Wayne County at the end of the third quarter was huge. I know North Greene is disappointed, but you have made all of Upper East Tennessee proud and given the rest of us hope that we can compete again at the state level. Display your silver ball with great pride! You truly left it all on the floor and can hold your heads high!

Edited by coachh17

Congratulations to Wayne County! You have a great team and North Greene pushed you to the limit to get your gold ball. If there ever was a game that it is a shame one team had to lose, this was it. I am not sure I have ever seen a team come back from a 16 point and then a 14 point deficit in one half to actually take the lead. The long distance three by Wayne County at the end of the third quarter was huge. I know North Greene is disappointed, but you have made all of Upper East Tennessee proud and given the rest of us hope that we can compete again at the state level. Display your silver ball with great pride! You truly left it all on the floor and can hold your heads high!

Congrats to the Lady Cats that was an awesome game, North Greene yall have a great team and everyones respect it could have went either way in the end #23 was awesome to watch. CONGRATULATIONS CARLY !!!