Maryville spring practice

Getting Brandon Waters as strength and conditioning coach is huge. I think Alcoa outworked Maryville the last couple years. Brandon will make sure that doesn't happen no more.

He will be a tremendous asset to the program in a lot of ways. Glad gq got him in the fold.

Getting Brandon Waters as strength and conditioning coach is huge. I think Alcoa outworked Maryville the last couple years. Brandon will make sure that doesn't happen no more.

Brandon Waters...didn't he used to be at Heritage. If the same one, he is a great guy and very knowledgeable. They will be stronger, faster, and quicker. BW and GQ are a good fit.

Edited by wingman10

Look at this video. Dylan Shinski is #7. Him and Prevo will make up one heck of a backfield in the future. Dylan Jackson is the transfer from Farragut. He is #85. Other Maryville kids were Brant Sloan #66 and Paul Bristol #86.

Malik Love will be one of the best RB at Alcoa in the next couple of years! It also don't hurt that Alcoa has another #2 Tyson! yes! :thumb:

Kyle Harris (come over from Farragut) was hired by Alcoa so IMHO Alcoa hires the best too.

It's my understanding that Kyle will be teaching at Maryville Middle School but will coach at Alcoa because there were no more paid coaching positions at Maryville. Brandon Waters is teaching at the high school but not getting paid as a coach either. I think there are several other coaches on Maryville's staff not getting paid to coach. Starz, it might to time to cut the recruitin budget to pay for all those good coaches.

It's my understanding that Kyle will be teaching at Maryville Middle School but will coach at Alcoa because there were no more paid coaching positions at Maryville. Brandon Waters is teaching at the high school but not getting paid as a coach either. I think there are several other coaches on Maryville's staff not getting paid to coach. Starz, it might to time to cut the recruitin budget to pay for all those good coaches.

It would not surprise me if Brandon's base pay just for teaching in the Maryville system isn't equal to or greater than what his base pay + coaching supplement at Heritage was.