District 14-A

UCTdoes

I was hoping someone would get smart and ask that question! First of let me just start by saying Huntingdon isn't as good as that score says they are. The refs were a little nicer but we just couldnt get the ball to drop well played well, but we have to play them agian soon so we will show them how bad of a night we acutally had! So that right there gives lake co., Greenfield, Union city, and Bradford all there 1st loss! That being said everyone has there bad night!!!

Huntingdon may not be as good as the score indicated, but they played as well as the scored indicated. They were up by 1 pt at the end of the 1st quarter and never looked back. It was 10 at half and from that point on. You must have forgotten who was coaching at Huntingdon now. Farris Lowery is a winner and will have Huntingdon winning also. So they may be a team that you should lose to.

Huntingdon may not be as good as the score indicated, but they played as well as the scored indicated. They were up by 1 pt at the end of the 1st quarter and never looked back. It was 10 at half and from that point on. You must have forgotten who was coaching at Huntingdon now. Farris Lowery is a winner and will have Huntingdon winning also. So they may be a team that you should lose to.

congrats to huntindon on the win.

Bluegoldbbfan, CoachT posters from 13A seem to be few and far between outside of Weakley County. Would you post any scores you know of on the 13A thread throughout the year. It's kind of hard to get any info from the Carroll County schools & Big Sandy sometimes. Thanks in advance.

No, say its not true. You know Union City wouldnt do something like that.

I hear the folks from Humboldt are getting tired of Coach Johnson. Getting fed up with him. First of all he is a joke as a coach and i talk to a lady today from Humboldt said he mistreats the girls as as well. They are suppose to go to the BOE about i haven't heard yet! But if thats true something needs to be done! I have to agree he is no coach!