South Pittsburg against Signal Mountain

Roy Dillard

good game for both teams, regardless of how it turns out. Expect both teams to go far this year. Not sure I could stand the embarassment of losing to SP, though. :roflol: And have to listen to the crap from SP posters for all eternity.:roflolk:

You are going to have to listen to our crap for all eternity anyway. So far SP is the only team to pluck the chickens up there. (or was the Cascade game up there to)

good game for both teams, regardless of how it turns out. Expect both teams to go far this year. Not sure I could stand the embarassment of losing to SP, though. :roflol: And have to listen to the crap from SP posters for all eternity.:roflolk:

It's not gonna happen so you don't need to worry, BUT there is ALOT worse things in life than losing to South Pittsburg. I know everyone has forgotten, but we have a pretty decent history for 1A football.

It's not gonna happen so you don't need to worry, BUT there is ALOT worse things in life than losing to South Pittsburg. I know everyone has forgotten, but we have a pretty decent history for 1A football.

The 'Ambassador' may be from the mountain too.........he knows and named all of SM players. :roflolk::roflolk:

suspect grider will have a few tricks up his sleeve too

Trick plays? Your joking. Grider better just run what we know how to do and not start all that mess. Nine times out of ten, trick plays turn into a turnover. I garuntee you that if Grider turns the ball over trying a trick play, we will lose this game. You think im joking but im not.