Tssaa visits signal mtn

PiRaTe._.MiKe

It might be someone from their own community that is frustrated that their son or relative is not getting to play because of these kids that dont even contribute financially to the community or school come in here and take their kids spot. Think about it. Probably closer to the truth than yall think.

Like perhaps the running back that would have been playing more? That's an interesting idea.

Edited by rlh

It might be someone from their own community that is frustrated that their son or relative is not getting to play because of these kids that dont even contribute financially to the community or school come in here and take their kids spot. Think about it. Probably closer to the truth than yall think.

You are right it could be anybody....I say again that I hate it for all the kids involved....all that hard work for nothing...someone will be held resposible for hurting them this way, you would think.

Edited by TheBlackPearl

You are right it could be anybody....I say again that I hate it for all the kids involved....all that hard work for nothing...someone will be held resposible for hurting them this way, you would think.

With everything that has been going on at Signal; such as the fight, the distasteful sign such as the one in picture on NFP and now illegal players; I think the person who is in control should pay. That would be Price.

Someone from Hartsville should send SM their adress so they can mail them that gold ball they stole last season, I'm sure they had the same mess last year. Hate it for the kids and parents,but I'm glad the school got caught.

nutkick.gif

:roflol:

edit: The TSSAA is looking into prior years regarding NCLB cases there.

Edited by rlh

That Childress man reviewed his transfer information before the season started and said he was eligible to play at Signal Mountain. None of that information has changed, so what has?:rolleyes:

Maybe that information was wrong to begin with? Just a thought.

You Signal people may as well get used to this. It was gonna happen sooner or later. If you think all of the Chattanooga area coaches are going to sit around while yall have your pick of athletes you are crazy.

Looks like nothing changed. It was wrong the whole time. Someone knew it was wrong.

With everything that has been going on at Signal; such as the fight, the distasteful sign such as the one in picture on NFP and now illegal players; I think the person who is in control should pay. That would be Price.

I haven't heard about this so called sign.... Price is indeed the guilty one. Not the players...He knew the rules and just thought he would get away with it...Sad for the kids involved but not sad for the program in general

Old Pirate says folkes knowd theys were cheating and now the 1st of possible other issues may slow that run-a-way program down. OP stated long ago about a couple fellers disgruntaled bout their youngons bench time due the new ones coming every year.

Theys are few observations that need to be noted.....1. Sad thing is SM hired coaches from local area schools and youngons were declared ineligible that transferred with the coaches.....sounds to OP both coaches most likely were doing some behind the scenes recruiting........Nah...........them SM folkes wouldn't ever approve such behavior.

2. Now that this breaking news is becoming reality.... are any adminstrators or coaches going to be held partially responsible for these youngons not being able to play. Pert near the same thing that happened at Temple a few years back.

SM folkes need to listen up...........here. OP knowd this here feller back a few decades ago and folkes knowd he been recruiting favors ;) from the outside on his skillet slinger, well figure that skillet slinger got wind of it too down at the TNTBSUS (Trying Not To Be So Ugly Shop) for your youngons. So she jest laid low and tracked him one day and came in on him naked as a jay bird in that other skillet slingers nest. !st thing that feller did was jump straight up in that their queen size love nest and commensed to a shouting.........................................................................................................."I'm so drunk I don't knows whats I'm a doing ......or who's I'm a doing it with" Recon that slillet slinger of his didn't ritely believe that mess neither........................So.................Old Pirate says you SM folkes jest need to not git on this here coacht and be like them there Temple folkes a few years back. Dad burnit them folkes still ain't confessed yet to any cheating.

Edited by OLD PIRATE