Huntingdon @ Dresden

hogheaven

Finally, a good team to shut dresden up. Sick of hearing about them. They have a mediocre offensive and defensive line. I can't believe we couldn't stop their run game. That thick left guard was soft and their tackles couldn't block anything. Huntingdon should run over them. Next year Union City will do the same.

Really???? :?: I think you're the one that keeps talking about us. If not, then why are you on every board that pertains to Dresden when the UC/Dresden game happened almost a month ago. Good luck next year!

Finally, a good team to shut dresden up. Sick of hearing about them. They have a mediocre offensive and defensive line. I can't believe we couldn't stop their run game. That thick left guard was soft and their tackles couldn't block anything. Huntingdon should run over them. Next year Union City will do the same.

I'm not from Dresden, I'm not even from Weakley County, but you seem to be obsessed with them.They are winning some games good for them,hope it continues.As far as the defensive line,I watched ya'lls game on film before we played them.Ask your big fullback how mediocre they were

Union City should stick with basketball....................... For such a weak team Dresden is still 8 and 1. What is Union City's record again?

Edited by ysoangry

wow!UC fan I have a question?If our left guard is soft how did he manage to get 15 pancakes on yalls sorry #### even despite the fact our o line coach was subing down second half.If our tackles couldn't block anything why was our running game so succuesful,one drive we ran behind guard/tackle 6 plays 'THE WHOLE DRIVE' in a row..the drive was only 6 plays.TOUCHDOWN DRESDEN!We gashed you with a base run play and your sorry excuse for a PATHETIC defense couldn't stop it!Why?The o line was dominating your front 4!.Your never-played-a-down #### should actually know what your talking about next time you try to disrespect us.Our defense played their absolute worst game of the year against UC and we still won by 15!If our defense showed up...the score probaly would've been in the area of 35-0,35-7.Sorry UC didn't have a chance!

If your sick of hearing about us, stay off of Dresden post. Start one up about UC and talk to yourself. This is exactly what I have been talking about people always running us down. Win or lose against Huntingdon and we will still be talking about our team and the great year we are having. Our season doesn't end with this game, so we will be on here after Huntingdon game still talking. Get a life or a dog and keep your stupid remarks to yourself.