powerp

What will the final be?  

96 members have voted

1. 1. What will the final score be

• SP by 2 td's or less
    • SP by 3 td's or more
    • Coalfield by 2 td's or less
    • Coalfield by 2 td's or more

SP keep your mouth shut and play ball and you will walk out with a W!

To all fans of SP and Coalfield: Cheer for your team, support them, believe in them, but do not hollar negative comments against kids of an opposite team. Especially don't say any mess about them getting hurt like some other

team did last week. Everybody loves this game. But, it is still a game. Root for your team to dominate, not hollar bad things at the players. See everyone at Coalfield :thumb:

Agreed - emotions run high for teams & fans alike. No need for fans to rile up the kids - they are already pumped up on both sides.

I sure wish CF had those 8, coach & ball boy & SP had all their starters too. Then it would really be something to watch! With that said: Let's hope for an injury-free game, fair calls by refs & may the best team win. It's game day! Go P!!

Edited by 855fan

Best pep rally this year. Still not the attendance numbers I'd like to see, but a good group of kids. A lot of the players were there and I got a good vibe from them. I think they've got their head on straight.

I saw a bunch of the boys last night and they were ready to go then!!!I believe that game woke them up last week and we'll see the old Pirate team we're use to seeing tonight!!You heard it from here first!!BTW SP 45-CF-13!!

I saw a bunch of the boys last night and they were ready to go then!!!I believe that game woke them up last week and we'll see the old Pirate team we're use to seeing tonight!!You heard it from here first!!BTW SP 45-CF-13!!

You and PowerP must be brothers. Continuing to make bold predictions. 855 fan mentioned something about the 8 players out for them. Read the paper this morning. They only have 2 starters out tonight. I believe SP will have 3 starters out tonight so that is just a bunch of MESS. That's for you Roy.

Better get there early, Coalfield has little to no visitors side seating, bout the smallest set of stands you'll ever see!

Team leaving at 12:30.

I thought Greenback's was the smallest I've seen in years. They smaller than that?

Here is Knox news video about Coalfield Fans Reaction to last week:

Coalfield Fans Interviews

Edited by TheBlackPearl

Don't know about SP but while you clowns are doing the Coacht yeah, yeah session, and trying to figure this mess (as RD would say), Coalfield was doing what Coalfield has been doing for nearly 15 weeks now, PRACTICING for this game. I would venture to say that SP is doing the same. The rest is just white noise to the players........

CYJacket is posting again, that can only mean Coalfield is having a good season & in the playoffs. Let 'em go to 5-5 or miss the playoffs & you won't have to worry about seeing him / her on here. CYJ = FWF.

Edited by downanddistance