Maryville vs. Riverdale

Red Rebels

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The night most of "Rebel Nation" will always remember? For the first the time, a large infantry marched out of the locker room in front of the packed stands prior to the 2009 Semi-final game versus Riverdale!!!

For the Maryville faithful it was the night a old tradition was broken and a new one started. Apparetly, GQ only allows this for big games? What is everyone's guess for Friday?

I could have swore that the week before the against Farragut was the first time the players entered from under the stadium.

I wish the very best and quick healing for Mr. Woodruff, the Warriors quarterback. That is a tough one right now.

With or without, I predict 41 - 7, Maryville. This Riverdale team has not shown me the offensive power needed and will be no match for Maryville's offense. They will need to keep the ball out of Rebel hands all night. I gotta believe this but hope it is a closer game for the excitement of it.

Does anyone know if the game is on tv?

oldRebel2

Dang, you are obviously a big Rebel fan, but I was just trying to embellish a bit to livin up this new rivalry. You are correct, the first time the Rebels came out in front of the stands was against Farragut. With 4 minutes left to go in the 1st quarter it was MHS 21-0. You may be a little upest with me cause you were over at the old Rebel walk and you missed witnessing history.

oldRebel2

Dang, you are obviously a big Rebel fan, but I was just trying to embellish a bit to livin up this new rivalry. You are correct, the first time the Rebels came out in front of the stands was against Farragut. With 4 minutes left to go in the 1st quarter it was MHS 21-0. You may be a little upest with me cause you were over at the old Rebel walk and you missed witnessing history.

I DID miss the first one. The Rebel walk is dead forever cause no one knows from where they'll come...

Edited by OldRebel2