Maryville vs. Riverdale

Red Rebels

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its a good way to catch a cramp. I know its out of respect but Id never take a knee personally.

It's always interesting to play teams from other areas and see the differences in how others do things. I guess it's just a tradition thing. Most, if not all teams around here do that...no cramps that I've heard of :). Also the bands have different roles. In middle tn, Ruth co especially, the bands are very much a part of the action. Most play throughout the game, especially when the other team has the ball. High school crowds can't affect the game like college crowds can, so the band is the best tool. As a fan, I llove it! The louder the better! Teams around here are used to it and prepare for it. Little things like that make high school football great and it is fun to see teams do it differently. Nobody is right or wrong, just different.

Bottom line though is Maryville is a machine. Yes, it would have been different with the QB in, but they are just flat good!

Now I was gonna c'mon on here and give props to maryville for the WIN but seeing the low class with the taken behind the shed again smack just made it easy for me to pick a team for the gold ball now

Go whitehaven

I got to defend Maryville here. Warhawks is a Riverdale fan and was just stating the fact that they DID take us to the woodshed. You may want to take a course in target identification!

FINAL:

Maryville-42

Riverdale-14

Whitehaven was beating Mt. Juliet 27-3 nearing halftime...

Typing from 15 on scoreboard end. Maryville was a machine. They had some first half hiccups. But second half was another story. Look forward to watching them again next week. Maryville staff treated us great. Time to load up now. Enjoyed meeting MHS82 and Clemson Dad. Where do we go for late supper? :)

Typing from 15 on scoreboard end. Maryville was a machine. They had some first half hiccups. But second half was another story. Look forward to watching them again next week. Maryville staff treated us great. Time to load up now. Enjoyed meeting MHS82 and Clemson Dad. Where do we go for late supper? :)

After the third quarter somewhere they have 'adult' beverages......if you are NOT driving. :thumb: