Wayne Co. vs South Pitt

wchs78

Good post. Somber return home for our boys last night but now we'll start getting ready for next year. We had a good season and like I told my son, it was great to be able to make it to the championship game. We're not at all satisified with not winning the game, of course. But proud of our Pirates for another good season and trip to the big game. Congratulations to Wayne County. A very solid performance! We couldn't stop the QB on the keepers. We shot ourself in the foot and played possibly the worst game we've played since the playoffs began. Still had opportunities though. Just too many mistakes and unable to stop WC from driving. Great season, Wayne County! I'm proud to be a Pirate! Proud of our boys and of Vic and the coaching staff! One last thing to our SP fans (most likely none of the ones on CoachT, though. Most on here are true fans.)... When its halfway into the fourth quarter and fans start leaving the stands like some of ours did, I know firsthand that our players notice it and it's discouraging to them. They had a great season. Show your support til the end of the game! Go Pirates!!!!

That really sucked. EVERBODY noticed. Started to take a video of it and roast you hosers but then I figgered maybe they all just had some place more important to go.:roflolk:

toilet.jpg

Oh Good Lord, get over yourself. Ya'll won but we won't see Wayne County again for years. You will be just like Union City...one hit wonders. I am proud of my Pirates win or lose and have already stated in an early post that we just made too many mistakes to win the game....but even with those mistakes we were still in until the 4th quarter so I don't see all of this domination you WC folks are describing. Yes, the quarterback had a great game but I think all SP people knew he was a heck of a player. Good luck next year....we will reload and get ready to make another run for the title.

Stay classy South Pitt fans. I would have thought yall would be better adjusted considering how experienced you are at LOSING the State Championship game! You've told us about how many times South Pitt's won the title all week, but how many times have you LOST? Is it up to 5 now?

All kidding aside, yall have an awesome tradition - a tradition everyone in 1A wants. It'll nurse you through these dark times!! 8-)

• Upvote 1

Stay classy South Pitt fans. I would have thought yall would be better adjusted considering how experienced you are at LOSING the State Championship game! You've told us about how many times South Pitt's won the title all week, but how many times have you LOST? Is it up to 5 now?

All kidding aside, yall have an awesome tradition - a tradition everyone in 1A wants. It'll nurse you through these dark times!! 8-)

5-5 record in the State Championship Game.

I'd take that record.:thumb:

I think the inbred, cornbread eatin, skillet headed, dorm dwellers from Hemlock, South Kimball, Marion Co,, TN will be just fine.:roflolk:

Too many injuries, too many hard road trips. This is not to take anything away from Wayne County they played a flawless game and seemed fresher. It could have gone either way but I think Wayne deserves the win in every way.

So fredlo I think WC put a lot more crow than that on yo

plate. How bad did you say SP would spank us??? Let's get the bib back on there fredlo and eat every last bite of crow on your plate!! Give WC their full praise....not some lame duck 'we were fresher' excuse!!!

274+ pages of crap (and yes, it's all crap) relating to a stinking high school football game?!?!?!? You so-called men who devote over half of your daily routine to posting behind an anonymous screen name to a website related to high school sports need to GET A LIFE!! If you all spent as much time and energy toward your families and jobs as you do this website, you'd more than likely be very successful people and leaders in your community. Please, take a step back and prioritize. You're better than this. Set an example worth following.

Come on some of you sore loser South Pittsburg fans, you know good and well that if you guys would have won, this topic would have been 350+ pages of y'all telling us how our schedule wasn't good enough, we can't compete with the East, and etc.

This is our time to shine, and your time to eat your crow. This is our moment in the spotlight, so get over yourselves. :thumb:

274+ pages of crap (and yes, it's all crap) relating to a stinking high school football game?!?!?!? You so-called men who devote over half of your daily routine to posting behind an anonymous screen name to a website related to high school sports need to GET A LIFE!! If you all spent as much time and energy toward your families and jobs as you do this website, you'd more than likely be very successful people and leaders in your community. Please, take a step back and prioritize. You're better than this. Set an example worth following.

THe Goat sez; Did it take you half a day to come up with that?

Edited by mancoverage

Come on some of you sore loser South Pittsburg fans, you know good and well that if you guys would have won, this topic would have been 350+ pages of y'all telling us how our schedule wasn't good enough, we can't compete with the East, and etc.

This is our time to shine, and your time to eat your crow. This is our moment in the spotlight, so get over yourselves. :thumb:

Skit'em JBo

THe Goat sez; Did it take you half a day to come up with that?

Goat,

where's this hoser come off talkin bout us like that.

I represent that comment. We gonna let him git away with that?

I just might not fix the next genetic mutant. :roflolk:

You think I'z kiddin, but I ain't kiddin.

You need to git snoball and stinker on this one.

We all as a community love high school athletics and I know and/or have met a good number of those on this site who are willing to do so, nothing anonymous about that. I enjoy posting here and will continue to do so, oh yeah, I am also successful. Lastly, whatever it is you do that you enjoy (even if it is spending time and energy w/ your job/family) quit doing that..... :rolleyes: