Wayne County Wildcats 2012

wildcatpride70

RIGHT NOW THEY ARE LOOKING AT B.LOWE AT QB. HE DOES HAVE EXPERIENCE AT THIS POSITION. HE PLAYED ONE YR OF IT IN JUNIOR HIGH AND WAS BACK-UP EVERY SINCE YOUTH BALL. I'M NOT REALLY THRILLED ABOUT IT BUT HE WILL DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO WIN. THE LINE IS WHAT EARNED US THE STATE CHAMPIONSHIP AND IT WILL BE THE BIGGEST CONCERN NEXT YEAR BUT I HAVE FAITH IN OUR COACHES. THE YOUNGER BOYS GOT A LOT OF PLAYING TIME THIS YEAR AND THAT WILL DEFINATELY HELP NEXT YEAR. OH AND I'M SORRY TO ANY WILDCAT FANS ON HERE FOR BEING UGLY WITH THAT S.P. FAN WHO CAN'T SPELL AND WHO SOUNDS LIKE A CHILD WRITING. I'M NOT USUALLY THAT WAY BUT IF YOU MESS WITH MY SON YOUR MESSING WITH ME. GOD BLESS!!

1291664255_obama-kiks-door-open.gif

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RIGHT NOW THEY ARE LOOKING AT B.LOWE AT QB. HE DOES HAVE EXPERIENCE AT THIS POSITION. HE PLAYED ONE YR OF IT IN JUNIOR HIGH AND WAS BACK-UP EVERY SINCE YOUTH BALL. I'M NOT REALLY THRILLED ABOUT IT BUT HE WILL DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO WIN. THE LINE IS WHAT EARNED US THE STATE CHAMPIONSHIP AND IT WILL BE THE BIGGEST CONCERN NEXT YEAR BUT I HAVE FAITH IN OUR COACHES. THE YOUNGER BOYS GOT A LOT OF PLAYING TIME THIS YEAR AND THAT WILL DEFINATELY HELP NEXT YEAR. OH AND I'M SORRY TO ANY WILDCAT FANS ON HERE FOR BEING UGLY WITH THAT S.P. FAN WHO CAN'T SPELL AND WHO SOUNDS LIKE A CHILD WRITING. I'M NOT USUALLY THAT WAY BUT IF YOU MESS WITH MY SON YOUR MESSING WITH ME. GOD BLESS!!

I think the QB position is going to come down to just exactly what kind of offense WC will run next year. If WC sticks to what they run this year then I say Lowe, if WC just lines up and pounds it up the middle the majority of the time then I will go with one of the others with Lowe playing out of the backfield.

I think the QB position is going to come down to just exactly what kind of offense WC will run next year. If WC sticks to what they run this year then I say Lowe, if WC just lines up and pounds it up the middle the majority of the time then I will go with one of the others with Lowe playing out of the backfield.

It has been rumored that B. Lowe will play QB. Idk how that would turn out. I think he would be very good at running the veer, but I'd honestly like to see him used like we used Peyton Mathis this year! I think it would benifit out team more to have an experienced WR that can perimeter block, make big pass plays for us, and be another RB. Now, who would play QB? Well, I don't know the answer to that but some will have to step up.

well i read what coach said about staying with what they know in an interview after state championship. so i would say they will run the veer. i thought the freshman qb did a good job this year when he came in with second squad. so i really don't know. all i know is brandon said he was probably going to be qb next year. he can play it but i'm not sure it's his strong suit. i'm sure the coaches have something up their sleeve though.

oh and i talked to some of the cornersville defensive linemen and they said our second string offensive linemen this year were were as good as a lot of other schools first string. that's encouraging!!

what about a fullback? any ideas who?

This state championship thing has inspired several young athletes to think about football. I have heard that there may be a few more kids coming over from Clifton now and also of kids that have not played before to get out and play now. This has made a very big impression on all of the young kids around Wayne County.

well i read what coach said about staying with what they know in an interview after state championship. so i would say they will run the veer. i thought the freshman qb did a good job this year when he came in with second squad. so i really don't know. all i know is brandon said he was probably going to be qb next year. he can play it but i'm not sure it's his strong suit. i'm sure the coaches have something up their sleeve though.

oh and i talked to some of the cornersville defensive linemen and they said our second string offensive linemen this year were were as good as a lot of other schools first string. that's encouraging!!

what about a fullback? any ideas who?

Everyone's second team offensive linemen looked good against Cornersville's defense.

Everyone's second team offensive linemen looked good against Cornersville's defense.

Wayne County's played a lot this year. That should help out for next year. I was glad to get to see the young guys play this year. Many even got to play in the West Carroll game. My hat off to Wayne County coaches for not running up the score on teams and playing the younger guys.

Wayne County's played a lot this year. That should help out for next year. I was glad to get to see the young guys play this year. Many even got to play in the West Carroll game. My hat off to Wayne County coaches for not running up the score on teams and playing the younger guys.

Could have beaten several teams pretty bad this year but coach did great job knowing when this year was won and getting ready for next year.I tnink it will pay dividends next year. Think it will help have the kids ready sooner and most of all gives them confidence through the off-season knowing they can and have done this. Mental side of game is as big as physical side and kid has to believe he can before he does.

I agree, what good does it do to keep the same players in once a game is out of hand. It hurts your younger kids and it sure dont help the kids on the other team. WC coaches are very respectful to other teams and its not always the better team playing thats always going to be the better team. Sometimes what comes around goes around, so my hats are off to the coaches. I think WC will have a strong of lines on both sides of the ball as anybody in the region because of the playing time and because they practiced against state championship lines all year.

I agree, what good does it do to keep the same players in once a game is out of hand. It hurts your younger kids and it sure dont help the kids on the other team. WC coaches are very respectful to other teams and its not always the better team playing thats always going to be the better team. Sometimes what comes around goes around, so my hats are off to the coaches. I think WC will have a strong of lines on both sides of the ball as anybody in the region because of the playing time and because they practiced against state championship lines all year.

I believe you're right. GO WILDCATS!!