9-AAA

SCBEST10

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like these picks from 1-6. I will still pick PHS last based on they have always been last. Until they prove me wrong I will continue to pick them last. I'm still worried about the lineman on both sides of the ball for the Bears. I would rather play GHS early on. Never count GHS out of being one of the top tier teams. I think SC beats HHS this year in another close game.After watching some scrimmages it looks like I need to swap Wilson Central and SC. SC has played lower level schools and hasn't played that well. Wilson Central has a tough looking D. I also will change the SC/HHS prediction. HHS wins by 10 if they get to play that is.

week zero

Hendersonville @ Station Camp

Portland @ Beech

if no school these two games can be made up during bye week.

Gallatin will have a loss to Wilson Central

White house will have a loss to ??

I

I thought I read on here, if the games are cancelled due to the schools being closed, that it will not count as a win for the team they were playing, nor a loss. Anyone know how it works?

Lebanon lost in their jamboree game Saturday to Coffee Co. 2-0. Bad snap on a punt attempt on LHS' first possession led to intentional safety. Other wise turnovers killed both teams scoring chances the rest of the half. IMO, this will be the year that Portland escapes the 9AAA cellar as Lebanon will occupy that spot all year.