Friendship Christian @ Gordonsville

croz6110

I'd say defeating defending 4A State runner-up Maplewood in the preseason would qualify as high or higher than any test Gville has or will face.

Preseason is alot different than a real game. Gordonsville has already experienced a tough hard fought game under their belt this season. From the sound of folks on here talking about FC, they havnt. Advantage of a tough game is knowing what you can or cannot go to in crunch time. As good as the QB is supposed to be for FC you just dont really know till he has to prove it. Another thing is the receivers. John Elway wouldnt make some receivers catch the ball. The line also must protect. All this being said, 1 man dont make a football team. Go Tigers...beat that store bought team on the upper crust side of Lebanon.

Preseason is alot different than a real game. Gordonsville has already experienced a tough hard fought game under their belt this season. From the sound of folks on here talking about FC, they havnt. Advantage of a tough game is knowing what you can or cannot go to in crunch time. As good as the QB is supposed to be for FC you just dont really know till he has to prove it. Another thing is the receivers. John Elway wouldnt make some receivers catch the ball. The line also must protect. All this being said, 1 man dont make a football team. Go Tigers...beat that store bought team on the upper crust side of Lebanon.

I don't think we're gonna have a problem scoring on gville. We have a very good line and good athletes that can catch. AJ is also a very good runner. I just don't think our defense will be able to stop gville.

No we haven't been tested, but gville has only played one game. We won't open up the playbook against gville cause we play TC later in the year. Our defense is susceptible to the big plays and I think gville will hit on a few. I give the advantage to gville right now but I think we'll be better at the end of the year. I think gville wins this game. A lot of points are going to be scored I think

The way it sounds you guys are willing to take a loss to us and just care about beating TC. If it takes opening up the playbood to win, you do it. I know Coach McNeal well enough that he wants to win this one and will do every thing he can to do so. Remember, this is a Region game that can have Playoff implications, homefield implications and seeding. If you lose to both Gordonsville and TC that puts you in a difficult spot. I expect to see FC's best effort and a great game.

No we haven't been tested, but gville has only played one game. We won't open up the playbook against gville cause we play TC later in the year. Our defense is susceptible to the big plays and I think gville will hit on a few. I give the advantage to gville right now but I think we'll be better at the end of the year. I think gville wins this game. A lot of points are going to be scored I think

What kind of mess is this? That McNeal man better use his playbook against this Marshall man. I was reading in my Murphy Fair book and Murphy has Gordonsville picked to win. This Swindoll boy for Friendship is a real good passer. He is 6'4 180lbs. Let me ask you a question. How far can this Swindoll boy throw the durn ball? Let me ask you Gordonsville people a question. Did this Marshall man move this game to Thursday like Grider did so he could go to that SEC game on Friday? Grider has moved our game to Thursday night.

The way it sounds you guys are willing to take a loss to us and just care about beating TC. If it takes opening up the playbood to win, you do it. I know Coach McNeal well enough that he wants to win this one and will do every thing he can to do so. Remember, this is a Region game that can have Playoff implications, homefield implications and seeding. If you lose to both Gordonsville and TC that puts you in a difficult spot. I expect to see FC's best effort and a great game.

In no way will there be less effort in this game than the TC game, but what I'm saying is as the year progresses, more formations and plays will be added to the playbook. That means the offense will be more developed against TC. Also, when I said not opening up the playbook, I'm referring to "trick" plays. I know that in my four years that we always added a lot more in terms of trick plays for the TC game than the gville game. I only pick gville to win cause I don't wanna give yalls 20+ seniors any bulletin board material so to speak. I think both teams are pretty evenly matched and whoever wins the turnover margin will get the W. Coach McNeal is a competitor and the coaching staff will do all they can to come back to possumtown undefeated

Edited by CommanderMan

I honestly think FC has a very good chance to win the game.

I've been impressed with what they've done so far.

I don't know if we can contain Long. If we can, I do like our chances though.

I do know our line will have to play better this week.

They are capable, they just have to do it.

What kind of mess is this? That McNeal man better use his playbook against this Marshall man. I was reading in my Murphy Fair book and Murphy has Gordonsville picked to win. This Swindoll boy for Friendship is a real good passer. He is 6'4 180lbs. Let me ask you a question. How far can this Swindoll boy throw the durn ball? Let me ask you Gordonsville people a question. Did this Marshall man move this game to Thursday like Grider did so he could go to that SEC game on Friday? Grider has moved our game to Thursday night.

Swindoll isn't on the team anymore. MURPHY IS WRONG!cool.png
  • Upvote 1

Swindoll isn't on the team anymore. MURPHY IS WRONG!cool.png

Them little blue pills don't go too good with Red Bull and Fudge Reonds. Git in the game, Roy.rolleyes.gif